Kamen Rider Zi-O 37
Jump to navigation Jump to search
2006: Next Level Kabuto
|Kamen Rider Zi-O episode|
|Action Director||Miyazaki Takeshi|
|Original air date||May 26, 2019|
|Fan Rating||4.21 / 5|
|Kamen Rider Zi-O|
|< Ep 36||2006: Next Level Kabuto
|Ep 38 >|
|Aired with Kishiryuu Sentai Ryusoulger 11|
Important things that happened
- Height: 195.0cm
- Weight: 95.0kg
- Abilities: Fights at light speed
- Kagami Arata / Kamen Rider Gatack (Kabuto) - Sato Yuki → 加賀美新 / 仮面ライダーガタック - 佐藤祐基
- Yaguruma Sou / Kamen Rider Kick Hopper (Kabuto) - Tokuyama Hidenori → 矢車想 / 仮面ライダーキックホッパー - 徳山秀典
- Kageyama Shun / Kamen Rider Punch Hopper (Kabuto) - Uchiyama Masato → 影山瞬 / 仮面ライダーパンチホッパー - 内山眞人
- Reporter - Adachi Yuna → レポーター - 安達優菜
- Kadoya Tsukasa / Kamen Rider Decade (Decade) - Inoue Masahiro → 門矢士 / 仮面ライダーディケイド - 井上正大
- Young Schwartz - Naruse Tenma → 少年スウォルツ - 成瀬天馬
- Young Tsukuyomi - Matsushima Yui → 少女ツクヨミ - 松島由依
- Zi-O Junction
- Mos Burger Teriyaki Chicken Burger
- Zi-O/Ryusoulger movie promo
- Tsukasa talks about Time and space distort. Through the Zi-O series, something changed unexpectedly. Tsukuyomi notices Riders before Blade and Agito lost their powers when an Another Rider was created, but only both Blade and Agito did not suffer such effect.
- The title of the episode is a reference to Kabuto's opening song, NEXT LEVEL.
- Before the usual opening, it starts with Kabuto opening for a couple seconds.
- Tokyo Tower appears several times in this episode. Tokyo Tower was a major site for Kabuto the TV series, and it's a subtle reference to Tendou pointing at the sky.
- Speaking of Tendou's pointing at the sky pose, Woz does the pose in this episode.
- Kagami mentions Kageyama is a Worm mimic and implies that the actual Kageyama is already dead.
- Kagami asks when did Shibuya get restored. In Kabuto the series, Shibuya is destroyed by a meteor.
- When Zi-O II counts before doing his attack, it's a reference to Kabuto and Gatack's finisher moves which count One, Two, Three, before doing a Rider Kick.
- Kageyama approaches Sougo and Woz to save Yaguruma from his miserable manner. Kageyama describes despite being a Worm mimic, he also retains part of his humanity because Worms mimic humans' physical bodies and memories.
- Geiz and Woz find themselves a plastic bowl of noodles and an envelope with the word "Hell". The words combine together to represent both Yaguruma and Kageyama are Hell Brothers.
- Another Kabuto has larva Worm design integrated into him. This can be seen with the hands to the eyes that both designs share.