Kamen Rider Wizard 53
Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Kamen Rider Wizard episode|
|Original air date||September 29, 2013|
|Kamen Rider Wizard|
|< Ep 52||Neverending Story|
|Aired with Kyouryuuger Brave 31|
|Sengoku Movie Great War >>|
Air date: September 29, 2013
Important things that happened
Spelled as Amadum on the TV Asahi page
- Played by: Taguchi Tomoroo (田口トモロヲ)
- Amadam - Taguchi Tomoroo → アマダム - 田口トモロヲ
- Boy - Ryuto → 少年 - 竜 跳
- Girl (Koyomi) - SALA → 少女 - SALA
- Kadoya Tsukasa / Kamen Rider Decade - Inoue Masahiro → 門矢 士 / 仮面ライダーディケイド - 井上正大
- Kazuraba Kouta / Kamen Rider Gaim - Sano Gaku (Special Appearance) → 葛葉紘汰 / 仮面ライダー鎧武 - 佐野 岳
- Kamen Rider Den-O - Seki Toshihiko → 仮面ライダー電王 - 関 俊彦
- Kamen Rider - Takanashi Kengo → 仮面ライダー - 高梨謙吾
- Kamen Rider - Sasanuma Akira → 仮面ライダー - 笹沼尭羅
- Kamen Rider - Takahashi Hidenori → 仮面ライダー - 高橋英則
- Kamen Rider - Egawa Daisuke → 仮面ライダー - 江川大輔
- Kamen Rider - Iwasaki Ryou → 仮面ライダー - 岩崎 了
- DecaDriver - Mark Okita (uncredited) → ディケイドライバー - マーク・大喜多
- Kivat Bat III - Sugita Tomokazu (uncredited) → キバットバットIII世 - 杉田智和
- Kabuto Zecter - Gajria Suraage (uncredited) → カブトゼクター - スラージ・ガジリア
- Visor - Koyama Tsuyoshi (uncredited) → バイザー - 小山剛志
- GaiaMemory - Tachiki Fumihiko (uncredited) → ガイアメモリ - 立木文彦
- O Scanner - Kushida Akira (uncredited) → オースキャナー - 串田アキラ
- Amadam (Taguchi Tomoroo) was on the 90s Bishoujo Kamen Poitrine show and he also played as Scissors Jaguar on Kamen Rider The Next; his name comes from the name of the spirit stone in Kuuga's belt.
- Amadam says that he has the Cross of Fire inside him, which is the source of the Riders' powers. Apparently this is a reference to Cross Fire, which was one of the possibly names for the original Kamen Rider series.
- When Amadam says Cross of Fire, he makes the cross from a Buddhist wood tablet. Basically he creates the Christian symbol with Buddhist holy items. Also, he's wearing a Shinto hat, so he's all over the place religionwise.
- Amadam is cosplaying as past Kamen Rider movie villains. He cosplays as Mimihiko from Onigashima, Gaou from Ore Tanjou, Super Douji from Hibiki, some guy in a black hood.
- In his kaijin form, Amadam is covered in magic stones. He has seven bands on each arm, one for each of the 14 Kamen Riders. He has no rings on his arm for absorbing Gaim, the 15th Heisei Rider.
- When young Koyomi says "Haruto" at the end, the voice is dubbed over using the adult Koyomi's voice. The end of the episode is the first time the boy is named. Also, adult Haruto never tells his name to the parallel world denizens, a fact which is commented upon by Rinko and Shunpei.