Kamen Rider Zi-O 33
Jump to navigation Jump to search
2005: Rejoice! Resound! Roar!
|Kamen Rider Zi-O episode|
|Action Director||Miyazaki Takeshi|
|Original air date||April 28, 2019|
|Fan Rating||3.91 / 5|
|Kamen Rider Zi-O|
|< Ep 32||2005: Rejoice! Resound! Roar!
|Ep 34 >|
|Aired with Kishiryuu Sentai Ryusoulger 07|
Important things that happened
Kamen Rider Todoroki
Kiriya Kyousuke (Oni form)
- Ride Watch: Another Hibiki Watch (アナザー響鬼ウォッチ)
- Height: 222.0cm
- Weight: 156.0kg
- Year: 2019
- Characteristics/Powers: Oni power (鬼の力)
- Kiriya Kyousuke / Oni form (Hibiki) - Nakamura Yuuichi → 桐矢京介 / 京介変身体 - 中村優一
- Todoroki / Kamen Rider Todoroki (Hibiki) - Kawaguchi Shingo → トドロキ / 仮面ライダー轟鬼 - 川口真五
- Tsuzumiya Tsutomu - Noda Rihito → 鼓屋ツトム - 野田理人
- This episode airs on Sougo's birthday, April 28.
- This is also the last episode of the Heiesi era which ends on April 30. The next episode will be the start of the new era of Japan, Reiwa.
- In his elementary school yearbook, Sougo wrote his best subject was "building a country".
- Best skill is sleeping.
- "My dream is to become the ideal king. To protect a world where everyone can smile. My dream is to be a wonderful king like that."
- Woz's calendar organizes the dates from Monday to Sunday.
- Tsutomu is a fitting name for the character, since one of the themes from Hibiki was to train and work hard. And Tsutomu in Japanese means "to work hard". Tsuzu in his family name means "drum".
- At one point Geiz says that magic works best with oni. This might be a reference to Hibiki airing alongside MagiRanger, a Sentai whose theme was magic.