Kamen Rider Kabuto 38
Jump to navigation Jump to search
Dangerous Little Sister
|Kamen Rider Kabuto episode|
|Original air date||October 22, 2006|
|Kamen Rider Kabuto|
|< Ep 37||Dangerous Little Sister
|Ep 39 >|
|Aired with Boukenger Task 34|
Air date: October 22, 2006
Important things that happened
- Juka becomes the next target when she made a wish in front of the cursed mirror.
- The investigation concludes that the school director made an alliance with the Worm, so that he can restore the school's reputation.
- The room behind the cursed mirror is actually the choir room where the Worm are using it to stay in cover while they also sing the missing choir's song.
- Tendou eventually learns where Hiyori was transported after the Hyper Zecter suddenly transported him to a solar eclipse place.
- Leptophyes Worm (レプトーフィスワーム)
- A Worm who attacked Kobayashi Keiko. It plays the part of singing the missing choir's song behind the cursed mirror.
- Kobayashi Keiko - Suzuki Kasumi → 小林恵子 - 鈴木かすみ
- Takatori Renge - Teshima Yuka → 高鳥蓮華 - 手嶋ゆか
- Kamishiro Tsurugi - Yamamoto Yusuke → 神代 剣 - 山本裕典
- Yaguruma Sou - Tokuyama Hidenori → 矢車 想 - 徳山秀典
- Kageyama Shun - Uchiyama Masato → 影山 瞬 - 内山眞人
- Grandmother said this... "My evolution is faster than light. Nothing in the whole universe can keep up with my evolution."
- Grandmother said this... "The wishes of children are the future reality. Adults that laugh at such dreams are no longer humans."
- Grandmother said this... "A bond is a deep connection that cannot be broken. Even if apart, heart and heart are connected."
- Kobayashi Keiko is portrayed by Suzuki Kasumi who later portrays Tokuda Yayoi in 2011 Kamen Rider Fourze episodes 25 and 26.
- 01:14 - missed a comma after the “that”.
- 06:22 - missed a comma after the “ago”.
Kamen Rider Kabuto 38 Transcript
note: sites below might not be working properly.
- Toei site (story)
- TV Asahi site (Leptophyes Worm)