Kamen Rider Kabuto 37
Jump to navigation Jump to search
High School Ghost Story
|Kamen Rider Kabuto episode|
|Original air date||October 15, 2006|
|Kamen Rider Kabuto|
|< Ep 36||High School Ghost Story
|Ep 38 >|
|Aired with Boukenger Task 33|
Air date: October 15, 2006
Important things that happened
- Tendou investigates the mysterious disappearance of the baseball team in Juka's middle school.
- The investigation adds up to the story of a missing choir club, rumors of a cursed mirror, as well as Worm's involvement.
- Hyper Kabuto obtains his strongest weapon, the Perfect Zecter.
- Kobayashi Keiko makes a wish in front of the cursed mirror.
- Leptophyes Worm (レプトーフィスワーム)
- A Worm who attacks Kobayashi Keiko.
- Kobayashi Keiko - Suzuki Kasumi → 小林恵子 - 鈴木かすみ
- Takatori Renge - Teshima Yuka → 高鳥蓮華 - 手嶋ゆか
- Kamishiro Tsurugi - Yamamoto Yuusuke → 神代 剣 - 山本裕典
- Yaguruma Sou - Tokuyama Hidenori → 矢車 想 - 徳山秀典
- Kageyama Shun - Uchiyama Masato → 影山 瞬 - 内山眞人
- Jiiya - Umeno Yasukiyo → じいや - 梅野泰靖
- You guys take my strength lightly. Grandmother said this... "My evolution is faster than light. Nothing in the whole universe can keep up with my evolution."
- Keiko is somewhat an anti-society character who doesn't enjoy other ways of living. She uses any means to get number one on every exams.
- Kobayashi Keiko is portrayed by Suzuki Kasumi who later portrays Tokuda Yayoi in 2011 Kamen Rider Fourze episodes 25 and 26.
- 03:37 - missed a comma after the “nutrients”.
- 04:07 - "You mean the one on the school stairs?" should be "A school ghost story?"
- 11:02 - missed a comma after the “case”.
- 12:24 - clearly should be “Misaki-san” since this is how Kagami refers Misaki.
- 14:30 - missed a comma after the “it”.
- 17:53 - should be no space between the “you” and “...?!”.
note: sites below might not be working properly.