Kamen Rider Kabuto 26
Jump to navigation Jump to search
A Quaking Love
|Kamen Rider Kabuto episode|
|Action Director||Miyazaki Takeshi|
|Original air date||July 30, 2006|
|Kamen Rider Kabuto|
|< Ep 25||A Quaking Love
|Ep 27 >|
|Aired with Boukenger Task 22|
|God Speed Love Movie >>|
Important things that happened
- Tendou and Kagami's plans to learn about ZECT's secrets are foiled.
- Kagami Riku somehow met Tendou's parents before and knew they were killed in an accident. He outsmarts Tendou by telling him to find the answer on his own and to protect his little sister from the coming danger.
- Tadokoro is very furious at Kagami and Misaki in using his name to learn ZECT's secrets. He attempts to resign from his position for such action, but changes his mind later when Kagami apologies and promises to continue fighting as Gatack until the eventual answers come true.
- The Worm mimicked Misaki falls in love with Tsurugi, but he kills her in the end because he still keeps his vow to destroy all Worms by himself.
- Tendou finally confesses to Hiyori that he's the boy whom she saw in the Shibuya ruins seven years ago.
- A Worm who suddenly attacks Tendou and Hiyori.
- A powerful Worm who can easily defeat the Riders.
- Mamiya Rena - Miwa Hitomi → 間宮麗奈 - 三輪ひとみ
- Kamishiro Tsurugi - Yamamoto Yusuke → 神代 剣 - 山本裕典
- Kazama Daisuke - Kato Kazuki → 風間大介 - 加藤和樹
- Kageyama Shun - Uchiyama Masato → 影山 瞬 - 内山眞人
- Kamishiro Mika - Hosono Yumiko → 神代美香 - 細野佑美子
- Hiyori is convinced to trust Tendou once more even though she learns that he's the boy in the Shibuya ruins seven years ago.
- 20:26 - it should be “Nee-san.” not “Nee-sama.”.
Kamen Rider Kabuto 26 Transcript
note: sites below might not be working properly.
- Toei site (story)
- TV Asahi site (Genomyas Worm)
- TV Asahi site (Uca Worm)