Kamen Rider Kabuto 41
Jump to navigation Jump to search
The Greatest Falls
|Kamen Rider Kabuto episode|
|Original air date||November 19, 2006|
|Kamen Rider Kabuto|
|< Ep 40||The Greatest Falls
|Ep 42 >|
|Aired with Boukenger Task 38|
Air date: November 19, 2006
Important things that happened
- ZECT develops an Anti Mimic Bomb to fight against the Worm's mimic ability.
- Kagami is shocked to learn the fact that his father is the leader of ZECT when the Natives pointed him as the top's son.
- It is revealed that the Native landed on Earth in the year of 1971 and they befriended Kagami Riku to build the Masked Rider System together for future battles against Worm.
- The Anti Mimic Bomb's effects reveal Tadokoro's true identity as a Native Worm.
- Cassis Worm Dimidius (カッシスワーム・ディミディウス)
- A very powerful Worm who can easily defeat Gatack and even Hyper Kabuto. He's special ability is to freeze time at his will. The special ability can also freeze Hyper Kabuto's Hyper Clock Up.
- Nogi Reiji - Sakaguchi Taku → 乃木怜治 - 坂口 拓
- Takatori Renge - Teshima Yuka → 高鳥蓮華 - 手嶋ゆか
- Kamishiro Tsurugi - Yamamoto Yuusuke → 神代 剣 - 山本裕典
- Grandmother said this... "People walk on the path of people. And that which opens the path is the Path of Heaven."
- Kagami Riku says the humans are Native's servants which means he foresees that the Native will someday take their advantage against the humans.
- Hiyori's father was the one who installed the out of control system in the Zecters.
- There are two versions of the meteorite fragment.
- Mamiya Rena owned a fragment from the Shibuya meteorite.
- Hiyori, Tategawa Daigo, and the innocents who were attacked in episode 23 owned a fragment from the meteorite that Native landed on Earth in the year of 1971.
- Tendou's Rider Belt was given by a Native Worm. In the movie, he was given by Hyper Kabuto.
- Kabuto's stunt actor, Takaiwa Seiji, appears as a cop in the Police HQ who tries to stop the impolite Kagami from seeing the police comissioner (Kagami Riku).
- 06:40 - missed a comma after “Next time”.
- 11:34 - missed a comma after “ago”.
- 18:29 - remove “-tachi
note: sites below might not be working properly.