Kamen Rider Kabuto 42
Jump to navigation Jump to search
The Most Evil VS The Most Fearsome
|Kamen Rider Kabuto episode|
|Action Director||Miyazaki Takeshi|
|Original air date||November 26, 2006|
|Kamen Rider Kabuto|
|< Ep 41||The Most Evil VS The Most Fearsome
|Ep 43 >|
|Aired with Boukenger Task 39|
Important things that happened
- The Native Worm are held hostage by the Worm. In exchange for their lives, the Worm propose to ZECT to surrender the Anti Mimic Bomb.
- Kagami loses his confidence after he learned the truth behind his father’s career and the truth of Tadokoro is a Native Worm. He even gives up his Gatack role, but returns later.
- Kagami forgives his father and both play pitch together as father and son.
- Dark Kabuto appears in the reality world.
Cassis Worm Dimidius
- A very powerful Worm who can easily defeat Gatack and even Hyper Kabuto. He's special ability is to freeze time at his will. The special ability can also freeze Hyper Kabuto's Hyper Clock Up.
Cassis Worm Gladius
- Nogi Reiji returns from his defeated. This new form is presumably an upgrade.
- Nogi Reiji - Sakaguchi Taku → 乃木怜治 - 坂口 拓
- Takatori Renge - Teshima Yuka → 高鳥蓮華 - 手嶋ゆか
- Kamishiro Tsurugi - Yamamoto Yusuke → 神代 剣 - 山本裕典
- Tofu Master - Okada Tadashi → 豆腐屋の親父 - 岡田 正
- Yaguruma Sou - Tokuyama Hidenori → 矢車 想 - 徳山秀典
- Kageyama Shun - Uchiyama Masato → 影山 瞬 - 内山眞人
- Hyper Kabuto uses his second finisher Maximum Hyper Cyclone for the first time. His armor opens, it probably represents that the finisher requires Kabuto to use Hyper Clock Up.
- 02:40 - missed a comma after “happens”.
- 04:23 - change “mabodofu” into “mapo tofu”.
- 05:20 - remove “sold”.
- 05:39 - missed a comma after “Tonight”.
- 08:05 - missed “Rider Slash”.
- 09:48 - change “that” into “who”.
- 17:57 - missed “Here.”.
- 19:27 - change “a need” into “needed”.
Kamen Rider Kabuto 42 Transcript
note: sites below might not be working properly.
- Toei site (story)
- TV Asahi site (Cassis Worm Dimidius)
- TV Asahi site (Cassis Worm Gladius)