Kamen Rider Kabuto 18
Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Kamen Rider Kabuto episode|
|Original air date||May 28, 2006|
|Kamen Rider Kabuto|
|< Ep 17||Farewell, Gon
|Ep 19 >|
|Aired with Boukenger Task 15|
Air date: May 28, 2006
Important things that happened
- Daisuke is forced to continue working for ZECT.
- Gon likes to drink tomato miso soup. The master of the restaurant says he got the recipe from the magazine writer who interviewed Daisuke.
- Daisuke realizes the magazine writer is Gon's mother. She has been looking for Gon all the time after the Viella Worm's attack on the bus that they were caught in.
- Gon eventually remembers her mother. However, she loses all her memories of her time with Daisuke together.
- The Sasword Zecter makes an appearance.
- Viella Worm (ビエラワーム)
- A Worm who attacked a bus going to Kotogawa Station with Gon being one of the passengers.
- Kazama Daisuke - Kato Kazuki → 風間大介 - 加藤和樹
- Gon - Kanzaki Airu → ゴン - 神崎愛瑠
- Takayama Junko - Nakamura Aya → 高山順子 - 中村 綾
- Kageyama Shun - Uchiyama Masato → 影山 瞬 - 内山眞人
- Grandmother said this... "During meals an angel descends. For it is a sacred time."
- Grandmother said this... "Children are treasures. The greatest sin in this world, is to hurt those treasures!"
- Gon remembers her mother through the words: It's okay. Mom is with you.
- 02:35 - change the first “That” into “That’s”.
- 03:53 - sponsor credits are cut.
- 9:17 - Today is mentioned in the sentence twice.
- 11:58 - it’s better with “I don’t like the plan”.
note: sites below might not be working properly.