Kamen Rider Kabuto 03
Jump to navigation Jump to search
I am Justice!!
|Kamen Rider Kabuto episode|
|Original air date||February 12, 2006|
|Kamen Rider Kabuto|
|< Ep 02||I am Justice!!
|Ep 04 >|
|Aired with MagiRanger Stage 49|
Air date: February 12, 2006
Important things that happened
- Misaki nearly fires Kagami for letting Kabuto steal the Rider Bike after Kagami made off with it first.
- A Worm mimics a girl named Tamai Yuki. Misaki dresses as a prostitute and lets herself be imprisoned to interrogate the Yuki who was captured by the police.
- Tendou breaks into the police station to free Yuki in order to identify which one is the mimic.
- Kagami sees someone who looks like Ryou.
- A Worm who mimics Tamai Yuki when she witnesses it killing and mimicking a police officer.
- A Worm molts to attack Tendou.
- Tamai Yuki - Kikuchi Mika → 玉井ユキ - 菊地美香
- IT President Uemura - Murakami Kohei → IT社長・ウエムラ - 村上幸平
- Kagami Ryou - Sasaki Kazunori → 加賀美 亮 - 佐々木和徳
- Grandmother said this... "Thinking the world revolves around you, makes life more fun."
- The episode title, while not seen in the episode itself, uses the tagline for the promotional poster for Kabuto: "I am justice!!"
- Kagami repeats his line from the first episode about destroying all the Worms.
- Kikuchi Mika portrayed DekaPink on Tokusou Sentai Dekaranger.
- Murakami Kohei portrayed Kusaka Masato / Kamen Rider Kaixa on Kamen Rider 555.
- His character's name Uemura is just the kanji in Murakami switched and "kami" being pronounced "ue".
note: site below is no longer accessible.
- Toei site (story)