Kamen Rider Decade 17
Jump to navigation Jump to search
The Path of Grandmother's Flavor
|Kamen Rider Decade episode|
|Original air date||May 17, 2009|
|Kamen Rider Decade|
|< Ep 16||The Path of Grandmother's Flavor
|Ep 18 >|
|Aired with Shinkenger Act 14|
Air date: May 17, 2009
Important things that happened
Setting: Kabuto's World
- ZECT completes the Clock Down System. With Mayu being a Worm, ZECT uses her as a bait to lure Kabuto into their trap.
- Kabuto unmasks, revealing to be Souji (Mayu's real brother).
- Mayu missed the situation of the Phylloxera Worm mimicking Souji when he wasn't Kabuto.
- Later, Souji transformed into Kabuto and tried to kill the Worm who was using his human form as its disguise during that circumstance.
- Subst Worm (サブストワーム)
- A crayfish type Worm.
- This Worm targets Mayu.
- Sisyra Worm (シシーラワーム)
- Mayu's Worm form.
- Phylloxera Worm (フィロキセラワーム)
- A Worm who mimicked Souji.
Please click カブトの世界 in the link above.
- Souji / Kamen Rider Kabuto - Kawaoka Daijiro → ソウジ / 仮面ライダーカブト - 川岡大次郎
- Otogiri Sou - Kawaoka Daijiro (double role) → 弟切ソウ - 川岡大次郎
- Arata - Makita Tetsuya → アラタ - 牧田哲也
- Mayu - Kanno Rio → マユ - 菅野莉央
- Grandmother - Sasaki Sumie → おばあちゃん - 佐々木すみ江
- Announcer - Maeda Yuki (TV Asahi) → アナウンサー - 前田有紀 (TV Asahi)
- Phylloxera Worm - Mochizuki Kenichi → フィロキセラワーム - 望月健一
- Kabuto Zecter - Surage Gajria → カブトゼクター - スラージ・ガジリア
- Grandmother said this... "Looking isn't enough to know the broth's flavor." Don't be deceived by appearances.
- Mayu means "cocoon". According to the Japanese Decade Wiki the motif of the Shishiira Worm is the "may fly" which also has the secondary meaning of "something ephemeral" since may flies don't live very long.
- Otogiri's name has a pun in it. The first kanji means "little brother".