Kamen Rider Kabuto 43
Jump to navigation Jump to search
Me Targeting Myself
|Kamen Rider Kabuto episode|
|Action Director||Miyazaki Takeshi|
|Original air date||December 3, 2006|
|Kamen Rider Kabuto|
|< Ep 42||Me Targeting Myself
|Ep 44 >|
|Aired with Boukenger Task 40|
Important things that happened
- Tendou finally meets his imposter self face to face.
- Nogi Reiji leads an army of Worms to take control of the Masked Rider System blueprints in the Area Z of the Shibuya ruins.
- Tendou wants to be defeated by his imposter self, so that Renge can find the entrance to the solar eclipse place. Then, Kagami can save Hiyori in his place. But Renge eventually reveals the truth to Kagami.
- Hiyori suddenly appears and defends the imposter Tendou by saying she no longer belongs to the reality world.
- Grandmother said this... "I am the center of the world. So, I will save the world."
Cassis Worm Gladius
- Nogi Reiji returns from his defeated and he gets an upgrade. His new special ability is being able to copy any Rider finishers.
- Nogi Reiji - Sakaguchi Taku → 乃木怜治 - 坂口 拓
- Takatori Renge - Teshima Yuka → 高鳥蓮華 - 手嶋ゆか
- Kamishiro Tsurugi - Yamamoto Yusuke → 神代 剣 - 山本裕典
- Yaguruma Sou - Tokuyama Hidenori → 矢車 想 - 徳山秀典
- Kageyama Shun - Uchiyama Masato → 影山 瞬 - 内山眞人
- The imposter Tendou has a contrast characteristic from the real Tendou.
- Tadokoro offers a chance for Yaguruma and Kageyama to lead Shadow again. Yaguruma turns down the offer while Kageyama shows his interests when he sees the TheBee Brace.
- 05:24 - change “Wait!” into “Shut up!”.
- 11:36 - missed a comma after the “blindly”.
- 12:43 - missed a comma after the “Right now”.
- 13:49 - missed a comma after the “happens”.
Kamen Rider Kabuto 43 Transcript
note: sites below might not be working properly.
- Toei site (story)
- TV Asahi site (Cassis Worm Gladius)