RIDER TIME RYUKI 02
Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Kamen Rider Zi-O episode|
|Original air date||April 7, 2019|
|Rider Time Ryuki|
|< Episode 01||Another Alternative||Episode 03 >|
Important things that happened
- Sara starts the Rider Battle because a Ryuki Rider is needed to stop Another Ryuki from killing innocents in the real world.
- On a rainy night, Sara was caught in a traffic accident, resulting her being hospitalized for days. The car driver, Kanou Tatsuya, who accidentally hit her eventually becomes her lover. Although Sara gets discharged from the hospital after she fully recovered from her wounds, but her health starts to decline and she doesn't last very long. Tatsuya obtains the Another Ryuki Ride Watch and starts his own killing spree to gather lives, so that he can save Sara.
- Height: 190.0cm
- Weight: 90.0kg
- Year: 2002
- Abilities: Weapons/Flame attacks
- Initially, Shinji thinks Ren's name is Akiyama Ron. This is a callback to the original series where there's a comedy bit of Shinji chasing after him and calling him Ron the whole time.
- Tezuka draws the Tower card before encountering Ryuga. "The Tower is commonly interpreted as meaning of danger, crisis, destruction, and liberation. It is associated with sudden unforeseen changes."
- Kitaoka has The Six Codes on his desk. They are "the six main legal codes that make up the main body of law in Japan, South Korea, and the Republic of China."
- There's a bull symbol, representing Kitaoka's Mirror Monster, Magnugiga. It's also written by Torque, a reference to Masked Rider Torque, his counterpart in the Americanized version of Ryuki, Dragon Knight.