Kamen Rider Zi-O 22
Jump to navigation Jump to search
Zi-O Strongest! 2019
|Kamen Rider Zi-O episode|
|Action Director||Miyazaki Takeshi|
|Original air date||February 10, 2019|
|Fan Rating||4.14 / 5|
|Kamen Rider Zi-O|
|< Ep 21||Zi-O Strongest! 2019
|Ep 23 >|
|Aired with Lupin VS Pat 51|
Important things that happened
Kamen Rider Zi-O II
- A power up version of Zi-O.
- Height: 190.0cm
- Weight: 90.0kg
- Abilities: Comes from another world inside mirrors. Can reflect enemy attacks.
- Kido Shinji / Mirror Kido Shinji (Ryuki) - Suga Takamasa → 城戸真司 / 鏡像の城戸真司 - 須賀貴匡
- Ookubo Daisuke (Ryuki) - Tsuda Kanji → 大久保大介 - 津田寛治
- OL - Tate Misato → OL - 建みさと
- OL - Mizuta Moegi → OL - 水田萌木
- OL - Nakamura Noriko → OL - 中村倫子
- McDonald Curious George
- Zi-O II and Strongest Gilade
- LVSP Finale Junction
- The storytelling technique of this episode deals with positive and negative theme.
- Shinji sees the Mirror World version of himself, but he causes danger to the people who read ORE Journal articles because he can't embrace himself to accept his Mirror World counterpart.
- Zi-O II's Ride Watch is a two in one equipment. Mirror World Sougo uses light and darkness, past and future to tell Sougo that he must accept both if he really wants to see whether the future is good or bad after obtaining a new power.
- When Tsukuyomi contacts Sougo to help Geiz in fighting Another Ryuga, she uses a smartphone instead of her Faiz Phone X.
- When Sougo slots in the Zi-O Ride Watch II for the first time, it makes use of the stereo sound. With the left part only coming out of the left side, and the right one out of the right side.