Kamen Rider Agito 19
Jump to navigation Jump to search
Decision to Disband?
|Kamen Rider Agito episode|
|Original air date||June 3, 2001|
|Kamen Rider Agito|
|< Ep 18||Decision to Disband?
|Ep 20 >|
|Aired with GaoRanger Quest 16|
Air date: June 3, 2001
Important things that happened
- Tsukasa proposes to the police officials to dismiss the current G3 Unit members since he learned the whole crew mainly focus on investigating the Unknowns killing people possessing supernatural powers rather than formulating a way to utilize the G3 System properly.
- Houjou recognizes the pickle sandwich from Hikawa's meal. He reexamines the evidences from Hanamura's murder case, deducing Tsukasa was the one who killed Hanamura but not the Hydrozoa Ignio Unknown. Houjou decides he must bring Tsukasa to justice despite this man saved his life in the past.
- Houjou remembers Tsukasa offered him pickle sandwiches on the day when he tried to arrest the culprit. The recipe was originally created by Tsukasa's little sister, Saori, before her death.
- Hanamura was the lover of Saori. At one point, she decided to break up with him which led Hanamura to kill her in revenge. Since the murder, Hanamura would take the pickle sandwich recipe to open the Hanamura Bakery shop. Tsukasa vowed to kill Hanamura due to lack of witnesses and the lost of his beloved little sister.
- Tsukasa questions Houjou how he was able to catch him as Hanamura's killer. Houjou responds to him that not just the pickle sandwich, but the killer was a left-handed man. Tsukasa became left-handed after he was shot in the right arm to protect Houjou. Hanamura was a right-handed man, so naturally his watch should be on his left hand. Tsukasa made a mistake by placing Hanamura's watch on the right hand while clearing traces from the crime scene.
- Tsukasa admits he betrayed his own ideals for his own personal vendetta, but he never regrets killing Hanamura as well as saving Houjou's life. He goes to surrender himself for the crime he committed with Houjou accompanies him.
- Hydrozoa Ignio (ヒドロゾア・イグニオ)
- Voiced by: Satou Masaharu (佐藤正治)
- Lord: Hydrozoa Lord
- Motif: Hydrozoa
- Killing Method: Generates a lighting bolt that hits the victim, causing the victim to spontaneously combust and burn to death.
- Tsukasa Ryuuji - Terasoma Masaki → 司 龍二 - 寺杣昌紀
- Tsukasa Saori - Tsutsumi Akiko → 司さおり - 堤あきこ
- Hanamura Hisashi - Miyayoshi Yasuo → 花村久志 - 宮吉康夫
- Culprit - 神谷秀澄 → 犯人 - 神谷秀澄
- ジョギングの男 - OSAMU
- ジョギングの男 - SATORU
- Police Official - Yamano Fubito → 警視庁幹部 - 山野史人
- Police Official - Kazi Kentarou → 警視庁幹部 - 加地健太郎
- Police Official - Kanou Ken → 警視庁幹部 - 狩野 謙
- Ramen shop owner - Suwa Tarou → 親父 (ラーメン屋) - 諏訪太朗
- Hydrozoa Ignio - Satou Masaharu → ヒドロゾア・イグニオ - 佐藤正治
- Naruto fortunetelling is introduced at the ramen-cart that Kouno regulary goes. The boss does fortunetelling for the whole G3 Unit crew, but Omuro has nothing.
- The OP sequence is changed slightly to add the Tornader and Agito's Storm/Flame Forms.
- In episode 18 there are details that would have revealed Tsukasa as the murderer. As pointed out by Houjou, Tsukasa is left-handed. He strangles Hanamura with his left arm, picks up the watch and phone with his left hand, and as mentioned in the episode, puts Hanamura's watch on the right hand.
- To add to the tragedy, Tsukasa is only left-handed because he was shot in the right side, protecting Houjou.
note: site below is no longer accessible.
- Toei site (story)