Kamen Rider Agito 25
Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Kamen Rider Agito episode|
|Original air date||July 22, 2001|
|Kamen Rider Agito|
|< Ep 24||Clash Again!
|Ep 26 >|
|Aired with GaoRanger Quest 22|
Air date: July 22, 2001
Important things that happened
- Ozawa goes to Jouhoku University and tells Takamura to continue his support for the V1 System. Takamura finds her curious to let someone else take the opportunity; then he questions her why she doesn't want to fix G3-X if it has a problem. Ozawa simply answers the suit is already perfect as it is. Takamura finally reveals the real reason why G3-X went wrong is because the AI capacity is too high, leading to many carrying a burden while equipping the suit. The only solution to the problem is to lower the capacity; Takamura describes Ozawa is a selfish inventor who doesn't care about others but her own self.
- At the meeting with the police officials, Houjou learns Hikawa and Ozawa really want Shouichi to equip G3-X. He cancels the V1 System project for the attempt to try the suit himself. Houjou boasts to Ozawa that he is confident in mastering G3-X after paying Shouichi a visit just to study his ability. Ozawa persuades him to be careful because profiling Shouichi does not mean he can master the G3-X suit.
- Ozawa eventually installs an AI suppression chip into G3-X on Takamura's advice; Hikawa is able to deploy as G3-X and he successfully defeats the Potamotrygon Kasshisu Unknown. Houjou, on the other hand, misses the chance to try the suit since he's too busy in figuring out Shouichi's magic trick.
- In the previous episode, Shouichi had a dream of a woman saying "Come here" to which he thinks she might be a close person to him.
- While he battles the Potamotrygon Kasshisu Unknown as Agito, he is ambushed by Gills who follows G3-X to the battle site. Agito is defeated and the transformation turns back into Shouichi. He once again has the dream of the woman; he calls her "Sister"; he regains his memory.
- Potamotrygon Kasshisu (ポタモトリゴン・カッシス)
- Voiced by: Shiono Katsumi (塩野勝美)
- Stingray Lord スティングレイロード
- Potamotrygon is part of the scientific name for stingrays.
- Professor Takamura Kousuke - Shimizu Kouji → 高村光介 - 清水紘治
- Yukina - Kasama Ayumi → 雪菜 - 笠間あゆみ
- Person attacked by Kasshisu? カッシスに襲われた人？ - 高松みずき
- (Unknown)(不明) - 森元雅寛
- Kouno Kouji - Taguchi Kazumasa → 河野浩司 - 田口主将
- Police Official - Kazi Kentarou → 警視庁幹部 - 加地健太郎
- Police Official - Kanou Ken → 警視庁幹部 - 狩野 謙
- Police Official - Noguchi Masahiro → 警視庁幹部 - 野口雅弘
- Potamotrygon Kukurus/Kasshisu - Shiono Katsumi → ポタモトリゴン・ククルス、ポタモトリゴン・カッシス - 塩野勝美
- Hikawa and Kouno eat ramen together at a ramen-cart on the rainy night. Kouno tells him that Houjou isn't a bad guy, but does cause problems due to him being self-disciplined. It can be a good thing because Houjou is one of the good men can be inspired to a greater good.
- Kouno confuses G3-X and V1 System as GW and V6; Hikawa corrects him by answering GW stands for Golden Week and V6 is the name of an idol unit.
- Golden Week is a week from the 29th of April to early May containing a number of Japanese holidays.
- Idol unit means a team of young stars recruited by talent agencies with the intent of creating a passionate experience in the entertainment industry.
- Since Hikawa mentions V6 is an idol unit, it's pretty much he is referring to the Japanese band known for singing TAKE ME HIGHER for Ultraman Tiga.
- When Houjou finally figures out the rope trick, he yells out "It's finally come together." This phrase has a double meaning, since at the same time, Shouichi is regaining his memory.
note: site below is no longer accessible.
- Toei site (story)