Kamen Rider Agito 38
Jump to navigation Jump to search
His True Identity is...
|Kamen Rider Agito episode|
|Original air date||October 21, 2001|
|Kamen Rider Agito|
|< Ep 37||His True Identity is...
|Ep 39 >|
|Aired with GaoRanger Quest 35|
Air date: October 21, 2001
Important things that happened
- Houjou brings Shouichi to the police H.Q. and questions him whether he is Agito or not. He has Shouichi go through the regressive hypnotism because he gets frustrated with Shouichi's repeat sarcasm messing with him. In the process of the regressive hypnotism, Shouichi reveals he boarded on the Akatsuki-gou ferry to meet with Sawaki in order to learn the real reason why his sister, Yukina, committed suicide. Shouichi also reveals the Akatsuki-gou ferry was sailing on a beautiful weather until it was suddenly hit by a stormy weather. Shouichi passes out with a scream after going through the scene of the El of Water Unknown striking at him with its own weapon.
- Houjou attempts to break the good news to Ozawa about he personally captured the real Agito. He wants her to guess who is the human captured by him. Ozawa reads Houjou's mind and spoils the surprise by saying Shouichi is the real Agito she knows. She receives a call from Hikawa for urgent support on the Stellio Sinistra Unknown attacking Majima; she breaks Shouichi out of Houjou's captive and drives him to the battle scene where it's her first time to witness his transformation into Agito.
- Kino uses the scalpel to begin the surgery of killing Ryou, but his right hand starts trembling; he thinks Masato is trying to stop him from taking a life. Ryou wakes up and escapes from the surgery room. Kino leaves the hospital and then he encounters Sawaki who explains the Agito power is meant to fight against those who do not wish the humans to evolve. He describes Kino is using the power the wrong way since it is his personal desire to eliminate other Agitos.
- Despite Hikawa insists on Kino being the Agito he knows, Ozawa reminds him that the real Agito never requested police support for personal reasons; Kino is just a different Agito he met. When Hikawa fights the Stellio Sinistra Unknown as G3-X to protect Majima, Kino shows up and starts fighting the Unknown as Another Agito. Hikawa soon realizes Kino is not the real Agito as he sees the fighting style and motivation.
- Stellio Sinistra (ステリオ・シニストラ)
- Voiced by: Sato Masaharu (佐藤正治)
- Lizard Lord
- Name Meaning: Left-handed lizard. 左手のトカゲ
- sinistra：Left-handed. 左手,左側.
- Kino Kaoru - Kikuchi Takanori → 木野 薫 - 菊池隆則
- Majima Kouji - Kotani Yoshikazu → 真島浩二 - 小谷嘉一
- Cop hanging on Houjou? - Tanaka Teruhiko → 北條の腰巾着の刑事？ - 田中輝彦
- ? - Kodama Raishin → (不明) - 児玉頼信
- ? - 渡辺光一 → (不明) - 渡辺光一
- Sawaki Tetsuya - Ogawa Atsushi → 沢木哲也 - 小川敦史
- Stellio Sinistra - Sato Masaharu → ステリオ・シニストラ - 佐藤正治
- Shouichi uses his sarcasm manner to answer Houjou the fact that he is Agito. Houjou gets confused because he doesn't know Shouichi very well. When Ozawa learns the truth, she can easily understand Shouichi's expression towards people after meeting him several times before.
- In the process of the regressive hypnotism, Shouichi mentions he was educated in a culinary school. It is probably the reason why he is very talent in cooking.
note: site below is no longer accessible.
- Toei site (story)