Kamen Rider Agito 10
Jump to navigation Jump to search
Silver Dots and Lines
|Kamen Rider Agito episode|
|Original air date||April 1, 2001|
|Kamen Rider Agito|
|< Ep 09||Silver Dots and Lines
|Ep 11 >|
|Aired with GaoRanger Quest 07|
Air date: April 1, 2001
Important things that happened
- Shouichi is being questioned about the murder of Tomoko. Mana uses her power to prove that Shouichi was not Tomoko's killer but the Mysterious Young Man who used the wire that Shouichi bought to kill her. Hikawa and Kouno follow her lead to a freight car in the train yard and they finally arrest the Young Man for his crime. Shouichi is then released from the police station. Kouno asks Hikawa how Mana traced the evidence; Hikawa says it's a secret only he can know but no one else.
- Ryou receives a voice message from his uncle about his father's sudden passing. According to his uncle, Ryou's father was a passenger on the Akatsuki-gou ferry, but he mysteriously disappeared after his trip aboard the ferry. He was eventually found dead on a bench in Nishiya Oyageiki with mental breakdown. Among the personal belongs is a notebook containing names and address; Tomoko's name is on the book.
- Houjou deploys as G3 to engage the survived Mollipes Octipes Unknown again. This time, the Unknown is immune to G3's weapons. Houjou cowardly ejects from the G3 suit and fleets from the battle.
- Mollipes Octipes (モリペス・オクティペス)
- Voiced by: Chida Yoshimasa (千田義正)
- Lord: Octopus Lord
- Motif: Octopus
- Killing method: Forming a pool on dry land to drown the victim
- Miura Tomoko - Morishita Mahiro → 三浦智子 - 森下まひろ
- Matsui (Ryou's uncle) - Yamazaki Takeshi → 松井 - 山崎 猛
- Kid - Yoshitake Reo → ユウイチ - 吉武怜朗
- Mother of boy playing catch - Yamagata Shino → キャッチボールの少年の母親 - 山形志乃
- Policeman - Iwata Yasunobu → 刑事 - 岩田安宣
- Mysterious Young Man - Haneo Ray → 謎の青年 - 羽緒レイ
- Mollipes Octipes - Chida Yoshimasa → モリペス・オクティペス - 千田義正
- Kouno and Hikawa serve Shouichi Katsudon during their interrogation on him about Tomoko being murdered. This serving is particularly famous in Japanese police films because suspects will tell the truth behind their crimes with tears once they have eaten the meal.
note: site below is no longer accessible.
- Toei site (story)