Kamen Rider Agito 12
Jump to navigation Jump to search
The Clash at the Lake!
|Kamen Rider Agito episode|
|Original air date||April 15, 2001|
|Kamen Rider Agito|
|< Ep 11||The Clash at the Lake!
|Ep 13 >|
|Aired with GaoRanger Quest 09|
Air date: April 15, 2001
Important things that happened
- Saeko collects relics from the Sandou Lake nearby her home because she is interested in discovering the legend of a holy warrior who protects ancient civilizations from evil spirits.
- Saeko draws a symbol which Shouichi seems to familiar with it. He thinks the symbol is related to Agito and that Agito might possibly be the holy warrior in the ancient times.
- Unfortunately, the legend is merely a fraud when Saeko's brother is spotted dropping relics into the lake. He describes Saeko was supposed to be a cheerful person, but she became a shut-in sometime after her trip on the Akatsuki-gou ferry. During her time in her room, Saeko repeatedly types "I don't know anything" on the computer. The brother thought creating a hobby would help her from her loneliness.
- Saeko is attacked by the Equus Diesu Unknown and then she drowns to death.
- Police officers are sent to protect a pregnant woman from the Equus Noctis Unknown. Shouichi catches up the battle as Agito. Houjou makes his attempt to capture Agito, but Hikawa punches him in the face to stop him.
- A man in a limo visits the Mysterious Young Man. On the visitor card, he writes "Tsugami Shou-" but stops as he is about to write "-ichi", then rewrites his name as "Sawaki Tetsuya".
- Shinohara Saeko - Nakamoto Nana → 篠原佐恵子 - 中本奈奈
- Shinohara Kazuki - Matsushima Kenichiro → 篠原数樹 - 松嶋健市郎
- Housewife - 川満美砂 → 妊婦 - 川満美砂
- Librarian - Neriki Yumiko → 図書館司書 - 練木有美子
- Policeman - Utsumi Nobuhiro → 刑事 - 内海修宏
- Hospital Receptionist - Yamanaka Fujiko → 病院の受付 - 山中富士子
- Police Official - Noguchi Masahiro → 警視庁幹部 - 野口雅弘
- Mysterious Young Man - Haneo Ray → 謎の青年 - 羽緒レイ
- Sawaki Tetsuya - Ogawa Atsushi → 沢木哲也 - 小川敦史
- Kouno Kouji - Taguchi Kazumasa → 河野浩司 - 田口主将
- Police Official - Kazi Kentarou → 警視庁幹部 - 加地健太郎
- Police Official - Kanou Ken → 警視庁幹部 - 狩野 謙
- Equus Noctis/Diesu - Shibamoto Hiroyuki → エクウス・ノクティス、エクウス・ディエス - 柴本浩行
- In the previous episode, Hikawa discovered a book called 姓名判断 in the victim's car. He realized the victim had a child with the pregnant woman. Before his eventual death, the victim bought the book in the hope of giving a name to his unborn child.
- According to Saeko's brother, most of the collected relics are Joumon pottery of the Joumon period.
note: site below is no longer accessible.
- Toei site (story)