Kamen Rider Agito 36
Jump to navigation Jump to search
The Fourth Man
|Kamen Rider Agito episode|
|Original air date||October 7, 2001|
|Kamen Rider Agito|
|< Ep 35||The Fourth Man
|Ep 37 >|
|Aired with GaoRanger Quest 33|
|<< TV Special: Arata Naru Henshin|
Air date: October 7, 2001
Important things that happened
- Kino had a younger brother whose name is Kino Masato. The brothers were hiking together on snowy mountains. However, they somehow went through an accident which led the younger brother to a weakening condition. The brothers were then taken to immediate medical attention after they were rescued from the mountains. The doctors were unable to save Masato's life, but they were able to save Kino's life. Unfortunately, Kino's right arm suffered severe frostbite because he removed his own right-hand glove to try his best in keeping the unconscious Masato alive while the brothers were on the mountains. Eventually, the doctors grafted him with Masato's arm. Even though the arm transplant surgery was a success, Kino felt guilty for not being able to save Masato; each night in his sleep, he has nightmares of his failures.
- Kino earned a reputation of being a man who no longer walks in the path of light. His surgeon license was revoked due to the medical association found it unacceptable for a grafted arm doctor to perform surgery. Now, he's an underground surgeon who isn't officially recognized in any hospital.
- Kino is not a man who shows his positive side to people. When he helps repairing Shouichi's motorcycle, Mana's power activates and senses Kino's past. She immediately feels uncomfortable with the man being around. Following his accident on the mountains with Masato together, Kino is obsessed with doing his best to rectify his mistakes; he treats many patients as Masato. Kino thinks he must do it alone, particularly fighting the Unknowns as Agito. He attacks Majima and considers himself as the only Agito needed to fight the Unknowns.
- Kino Kaoru - Kikuchi Takanori → 木野 薫 - 菊池隆則
- Kino Masato - Akiyama Masanori → 木野雅人 - 秋山昌徳
- Majima Kouji - Kotani Yoshikazu → 真島浩二 - 小谷嘉一
- Doctor talking - Sato Yushi → 医師（語り手） - 佐藤祐四
- Doctor listening - Tanaka Tomoya → 医師（聞き手） - 田中智也
- Woman walking dog - 田島知佳 → 犬の散歩中、カッシスに襲われかけた女 - 田島知佳
- Corvus Canosus - Fujita Touko → コルウス・カノッスス - 藤田瞳子
- Piscis Serratus - Shibamoto Hiroyuki → ピスキス・セラトゥス - 柴本浩行
- Kino is associated with darkness and blackness. His choice of clothing is black in general and his surgery garb is also black. This may be because his medical license was revoked when he lost his arm, so in essence he is practicing medicine illegally.
- It also matches the dark path he walks, perhaps foreshadowing his betrayal at the end. The doctors say as much when they explain his backstory.
- This episode is the first use of the new opening song in the TV series, using the song introduced in the movie which came out a couple weeks prior. It was also used in the TV special that aired before this episode.
note: site below is no longer accessible.
- Toei site (story)