Kamen Rider Wizard the Movie: in Magic Land
|Kamen Rider Wizard the Movie: in Magic Land|
劇場版 仮面ライダーウィザード イン マジックランド
|Distributor||Toei Video (Retail)|
August 3, 2013|
January 10, 2014 (Retail)
|Running time||62 minutes|
|Gross revenue||1.23 billion yen|
|Kamen Rider Wizard|
|< Ep 45||in Magic Land
|Ep 46 >|
The Kamen Rider Wizard summer movie.
Double featured with ZyuDen Sentai Kyouryuuger the Movie: Gaburincho of Music.
- The golden mage Kamen Rider Sorcerer appears.
- A world built on magic is put into absolute peril from the final spell!!
Portrayed by - Jinnai Takanori
Transforms into Kamen Rider Sorcerer.
Kamen Rider Sorcerer
Stunt actor - Eitoku
Also known as the golden mage.
Used the same belt as the White Mage belt, so it ends spells with "Now" instead of "Please".
- Final Strike
Sorcerer Wizard Ring
Maya the Great
Portrayed by - Oshinari Shugo
Portrayed by Takizawa Tsubasa
Kamen Rider Mage
All the people in Magic Land can change into Mage.
Spells by the people of Magic Land
They use the White Mage belt, so it says "Now" after each of the spells. Most spells used in civilian form don't have a "Now" after it, since they were created for just this movie and don't have toy versions of the ring that support these spells. Spells with "Now" after them are bolded.
- Civilian Spells
- Change (Mage Wizard Ring)
- Futon (Shiina)
- Mage Spells
Voiced by Hirai Kenji
In Egyptian myth Khepri was a scarab beetle-headed god of creation and rebirth. He is known for the mythical creation of the world, which is fitting considering this movie's plot.
The monster that appears in Shiina's Underworld.
Voiced by Jinnai Takanori
Sorcerer's true form. He wields a sword named Tyrant.
Kamen Rider Wizard
- Finish Strike
Kamen Rider Wizard Infinity Dragon
A combination of Infinity Style and All Dragon.
Finisher: Finish Strike by the Finish Strike Wizard Ring (フィニッシュストライクウィザードリング).
- Souma Haruto / Kamen Rider Wizard - Shiraishi Shunya → 操真晴人 / 仮面ライダーウィザード - 白石隼也
- Koyomi - Okunaka Makoto → コヨミ - 奥仲麻琴
- Nitou Kousuke / Kamen Rider Beast - Nagase Tasuku → 仁藤攻介 / 仮面ライダービースト - 永瀬匡
- Nara Shunpei - Tozuka Junki → 奈良瞬平 / 仮面ライダーメイジ - 戸塚純貴
- Daimon Rinko - Takayama Yuko → 大門凜子 / 仮面ライダーメイジ - 高山侑子
- Doughnut Shop Owner - KABA.chan → ドーナツ屋店長 / 仮面ライダーメイジ - KABA.ちゃん
- Ryuu the Doughnut Shop Employee - Tayano Ryo → ドーナツ屋店員 / 仮面ライダーメイジ - 田谷野亮
- Misa / Phantom Medusa - Nakayama Erina → ミサ / メデューサ - 中山絵梨奈
- Yuugo / Phantom Phoenix - Atsumi → ユウゴ / フェニックス - 篤海
- Sora / Phantom Gremlin - Maeyama Takahisa → ソラ / グレムリン - 前山剛久
- Maya the Great - Oshinari Shuugo → マヤ大王 - 忍成修吾
- Shiina - Takizawa Tsubasa → シイナ / 仮面ライダーメイジ - 瀧澤翼
- Guard Captain - Sainei Ryuji → 近衛隊長 / 仮面ライダーメイジ - 載寧龍二
- Girls - Kamen Rider Girls → 若者 - KAMEN RIDER GIRLS
- Maya's Father - Kitami Makoto → マヤの父 - 北見誠
- Young Maya - Sakurai Mizuki → 幼いマヤ - 櫻井海瑞希
- Shiina's Mother - Masaki Sawa → シイナの母 - 正木佐和
- Child - Suzuki Kei → 子供 - 鈴木啓
- Child - Suzuki Ryuusei → 子供 - 鈴木琉生
- Maya's Wife - Otoguro Eri → マヤの妻 - 乙黒えり
- Wajima Shigeru - Ogura Hisahiro → 輪島繁 / 仮面ライダーメイジ - 小倉久寛
- Minister Ohma / Kamen Rider Sorcerer / Phantom Drake - Jinnai Takanori → オーマ大臣 / ドレイク / 仮面ライダーソーサラー - 陣内孝則
- Khepri - Hirai Keiji → ケプリ - 平井啓二
- Talking Door - Fukuda Ayano → 喋る扉 - 福田彩乃
- Kamen Rider Wizard - Takaiwa Seiji → 仮面ライダーウィザード - 高岩成二
- Kamen Rider Beast - Watanabe Jun → 仮面ライダービースト - 渡辺淳
- Kamen Rider Sorcerer - Eitoku → 仮面ライダーソーサラー - 永徳
- The Finale Of The Finale
- Lyrics: Fujibayashi Shoko
- Composer: Nomura Yoshio
- Singer, Arranger: Rider Chips
- Rollercoaster days
- Lyrics: Fujibayashi Shoko
- Composer, Arranger: AYANO
- Singer: Kamen Rider Girls
- When Rinko arrested Haruto and Koyomi, they give the same reaction that Haruto did in the first episode when the same situation occurred.
- Shunpei is instantly drawn to Haruto in a manner similar to the TV series. In the TV series, his dream is to be a magician, so he admires Haruto as a mage. In the movie, everyone is a mage, but Shunpei's childhood dream here is to meet people from other dimensions, which is what Haruto appears to be.
- After Haruto and Nitou disguises themselves in the castle, they run across a guard. Haruto does the gesture correctly, but Nitou does it with the opposite hand.
- Ohma's name might be based on the God Warriors from Nausicaa. One of the God Warriors is named Ohma in that. The God Warriors were responsible for bringing about the end of the world in that story.
- In Egyptian myth, Khepri is the scarab-headed god of creation and rebirth.
- Thanatos Vessel is named after Thanatos a demon representation of death from Greek mythology.
- The Kamen Rider Girls song can be heard in the background during their guest appearance, right before they're kidnapped by Sorcerer.
- It's hinted that Shiina was Wajima's apprentice even before his mother disappeared. Since Shiina created a ring for his mother, he must have done so using skills that Wajima taught him. Plus, Wajima taking Shiina in implies Wajima was the only person Shiina knew after his mother was gone.
- When Shiina pleads with Maya, he addresses him as Maya-sama. However, after he suspects Maya, he only refers to him as "king/daioh" without an honorific. Whereas, other people always address him with some sort of honorific: Maya the Great (Maya-daioh) or king (daioh-sama, oh-sama). Even Haruto says Oh-sama, and he's not from that world.
Showed on 303 screens in Japan. On August 3rd and 4th, they took in a record 251,800,750 yen from 215,560 people. It was ranked 5 on its debut weekend for movies. 
- Oshinari Shuugo played Box in the Akihabara@deep movie.
- Sainei Ryuji was DekaRed.
- Otoguro Elly has been in various toku movies. The last Rider movie she was in was Kamen Rider W Forever: A to Z / The GaiaMemories of Fate.
- The Kamen Rider Girls make another Rider movie cameo. In this movie, they play some dancers on the street who are kidnapped by Sorcerer.
- At 24:23 Phoenix's line was accidentally overwritten with Haruto's line. It says "I will save them" but should say "You guys are too late."
- At 35:12 The Saber Strike should be One not Five. Only one dolphin appears in the effect.
Net Movie Kamen Rider Wizard in Magica!? Land
Kamen Rider Wizard Movie Transcript