Kamen Rider Wizard 51
Jump to navigation Jump to search
The Final Hope
|Kamen Rider Wizard episode|
|Original air date||September 15, 2013|
|Kamen Rider Wizard|
|< Ep 50||The Final Hope
|Ep 52 >|
|Aired with Kyouryuuger Brave 29|
Air date: September 15, 2013
Important things that happened
Phantom Gremlin Evolved
- Human form: Takigawa Sora (滝川 空)
- Played by: Maeyama Takahisa (前山剛久)
- Height: 240cm
- Weight: 170kg
- With the Philosopher's Stone in him, Gremlin becomes Gremlin (Evolved).
- Sora - Maeyama Takahisa → ソ ラ - 前山剛久
- Inamori Mayu - Nakayama Erina (double role) → 稲森真由 - 中山絵梨奈
- Iijima Yuzuru - Souma Shinta → 飯島 譲 - 相馬眞太
- Yamamoto Aya - Sawai Miyuu → 山本亜矢 - 沢井美優
- Superintendent Kizaki Masanori - Kawano Naoki → 木崎政範 - 川野直輝
- Police Chief - Komiya Takayasu → 署長 - 小宮孝泰
- Doughnut Shop Owner - KABA.chan → 「はんぐり～」店長 - KABA.ちゃん
- Doughnut Shop Employee - Tayano Ryo → ドーナツ屋店員 - 田谷野亮
- Wizardragon - Ohtomo Ryuzaburo → ウィザードラゴン - 大友龍三郎
- The news caster is the series main writer, Kida Tsuyoshi.
- The TV station that the news is being broadcast on is TV-Yuuhi, a parody of TV Asahi which is where Wizard airs. Asahi means morning sun, Yuuhi means the setting sun.
- The Philosopher's Stone turns into the Hope Wizard Ring, giving Wizard the ability to Rider Kick Gremlin to death. The Hope Wizard Ring has the same design as the Engage Wizard Ring (The Wizard face symbol) but on top of a pink jewel instead of an orange one.
- In the epilogue, Aya is carrying around a baby. She had been pregnant up to this point in the series.
- At the end, the donut of the day is Hope Donut. It's a pink donut with leaves and a star on it. Haruto buys one "for Koyomi".
- On the TV Asahi page, Gremlin's powered-up form is misspelled Gremlin (Evoleved).
- Though noted before, Wizard and Beast are never referred to as Kamen Riders at any point in the TV series (although the term is used in the movies), only being referred to as mages.
- Yuzuru gets a mayo bottle like Nitou. While Nitou's label says "My personal use" with an ore, Yuzuru's says more or less the same thing but with a more humble boku.
- This episode is called The Final Hope and is also the final episode in the Wizard series. And the final ring is called the Hope Wizard Ring.
- Gremlin mentions a promise to Haruto to settle things after he had obtained the Philosopher's Stone. This is referring to something he said after their last major fight (Wizard 35?). It was also what made Haruto aware of the Philosopher's Stone to begin with.
- Dragon says that this is the first time Haruto has used his powers for himself.
- Haruto doesn't call himself the final hope in this episode. Instead, he uses that phrase to describe the Philosopher's Stone.
- At the end, Nitou calls Yuzuru a Mayo-tsukai, which sounds like mahoutsukai (mage).