Kamen Rider Wizard 37
Jump to navigation Jump to search
Despair is Wanted
|Kamen Rider Wizard episode|
|Original air date||May 26, 2013|
|Kamen Rider Wizard|
|< Ep 36||Despair is Wanted
|Ep 38 >|
|Aired with Kyouryuuger Brave 15|
|<< Hyper Battle DVD|
Air date: May 26, 2013
Important things that happened
- Human form: Kaga (加賀)
- Played by: Watanabe Minoru (渡辺 実)
- Height: 222cm
- Weight: 150kg
- Has the ability to turn into a hill myna. This bird can mimic human speech. In Raum's mythology, it's said he can tell the future. In Wizard, as a bird he will say things like "Despair".
- As Nemoto's pet, he's named Kyuuta キュー太. It's probably because the Japanese word for hill myna is kyuukanchou (九官鳥).
- Kaga never shows his human form in this episode. This goes along with the myth that Raum is a crow that adopts a human form, not the other way around.
- He even mimics movements too. When he first fights Beast, they trade off kicks.
- Mythical creature: "In demonology, Raum is a Great Earl of Hell, ruling thirty legions of demons. He is depicted as a crow which adopts human form at the request of the conjurer. Raum steals treasures out of kings' houses, carrying them where he wishes, and destroys cities and dignities of men (he is said to have great dispraise for dignities). Raum can also tell things past, present and future, reconcile friends and foes, and invoke love." 
- Nemoto Kazuyoshi (根本和良)
- Played by: Hirata Minoru (平田 実)
- Sora - Maeyama Takahisa → ソ ラ - 前山剛久
- Nemoto Kazuyoshi - Hirata Minoru → 根本和良 - 平田 実
- Kaga - Watanabe Minoru → 加賀 - 渡辺 実
- Cop - Tsujimoto Kazuki → 警官 - 辻本一樹
- Cop - Suzuki Shinji → 警官 - 鈴木信二
- Guard - Kitagawa 2tom → 警備員 - 喜多川2tom
- Announcer - Funakoshi Rie → アナウンサー - 船越理恵
- Commentator - Sinkai Fuminori → コメンテーター - 新貝文規
- Police Chief - Komiya Takayasu → 署長 - 小宮孝泰
- Hill myna - Anai Yuuki → 九官鳥 - 穴井勇輝
- Falco Saber Strike (Six)
- The episode title makes it sound like Nemoto's nickname is Despair, since he says the word so much.
- While on the run, Shunpei and the rest are seen in a water pipe. A reference to The Fugitive?
- Nitou brings hill myna chow. The bag is called Q-charm (Qーチャーム) which puns on the Japanese word for hill myna (kyuukanchou).
- Nitou continues the puns by saying manma which can mean "cooked rice" and "it's the way it is". Maybe the hill myna food is cooked rice?
- Apparently Kyuuta is named after kyuuri (cucumbers) not kyuukanchou.
- This is one of those times where the monster's human form and voice are different people. Kaga's human form is played by stunt actor Watanabe Minoru, while his voice is done by generic monster voice actor guy Anai Yuuki.
- This is one of those times where the monster's human form and voice are different people. Kaga's human form is played by stunt actor, Watanabe Minoru, while his voice is done by generic monster voice actor guy, Anai Yuuki.
- Funakoshi Rie was one of the Foundation X members on the Mega Max movie.