Kamen Rider Wizard 50
Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Kamen Rider Wizard episode|
|Original air date||September 8, 2013|
|Kamen Rider Wizard|
|< Ep 49||What's Important
|Ep 51 >|
|Aired with Kyouryuuger Brave 28|
Air date: September 8, 2013
Important things that happened
- Human form: Takigawa Sora (滝川 空)
- Played by: Maeyama Takahisa (前山剛久)
- Height: 232cm
- Weight: 160kg
- Yamamoto Masahiro - Kawaguchi Shingo → 山本昌宏 - 川口真五
- Sora - Maeyama Takahisa → ソ ラ - 前山剛久
- Inamori Mayu - Nakayama Erina (double role) → 稲森真由 - 中山絵梨奈
- Iijima Yuzuru - Souma Shinta → 飯島 譲 - 相馬眞太
- Fueki Sou - Ikeda Narushi → 笛木 奏 - 池田成志
- When Koyomi dies, it's on the water edge, which mirrors many other major Koyomi moments.
- Koyomi tries to kill herself on the beach, when Haruto becomes her hope.
- When Koyomi is kidnapped, Haruto gains the Infinity Ring next to water.
- As a child, Koyomi met the author guest character near the water, since her swing set was near there.
- At the same water edge, she is reunited with Haruto. When white mage and Wizard fight, the broken swing set can be seen in the background. Gremlin kills Koyomi and her father at that same place.