Kamen Rider Wizard 07
Jump to navigation Jump to search
To Buy a Memory
|Kamen Rider Wizard episode|
|Original air date||October 14, 2012|
|Kamen Rider Wizard|
|< Ep 06||To Buy a Memory
|Ep 08 >|
|Aired with Go-Busters Mission 34|
Air date: October 14, 2012
Important things that happened
- Apparently Manami is swindling money to buy her childhood home, which is the source of her hope. The Phantom finds out and tries to burn it down.
- Haruto arrives in time to put out the fire and defeat the Phantom. He convinces Manami to give up swindling.
- Rinko brings Yamagata in a car, who says he'll buy the house and hold onto it for her so that she can buy it back from him.
- Human form: Sommelier (ソムリエ)
- Played by: Kanayasu Yoshiyuki (かなやす慶行)
- Height: 233cm
- Weight: 177kg
- Kawasaki Manami (川崎愛美)
- Played by: Matsumoto Wakana (松本若菜)
- Kawasaki Manami - Matsumoto Wakana → 川崎愛美 - 松本若菜
- Yamagata Kouichi - Takahashi Ryosuke → 山形耕一 - 高橋良輔
- Sommelier - Kanayasu Yoshiyuki → ソムリエ - かなやす慶行
- Young Kawasaki Manami - Saito Eimi → 川崎愛美 (幼少期) - 齋藤映海
- Manami's Father - Niitora Koumei → 愛美の父 - 新虎幸明
- Manami's Mother - Ookawa Masumi → 愛美の母 - 大川真澄
- Land owner - Minami Shinsuke the second → 土地の所有権 - 二代目 三波伸介
- Unknown Role - Roppa Shigeru → ? - 六八 茂
- At the beginning, Manami is still wearing the same clothes under her cloak. Her leg is still dirty from being dragged through the ground.
- Through Manami, we learn that Haruto doesn't have any family either.
- The heavy use of CGI in the episode leads to a lot of fake looking scenes. Like when Haruto and the Phantom fall out of the window, the glasses is obviously added in afterwards. The fake fire, soot, and smoke from the burning home. And in the last battle, Gnome digs into the ground twice, but in a scene change the holes disappear.
- When Haruto hits the ground, it mimics the game Whac-A-Mole, which Haruto mentions a line later.
- Normally Phoenix is shown being easygoing and more carefree than Medusa. In this episode, there's several scenes where he loses it and his hotheaded nature is shown. Especially at the end when he transforms into his Phantom form out of frustration.
- Rinko once again proves her usefulness by tracking Manami down and by bringing Yamagata to patch things up at the end.