Kamen Rider Wizard 10
Jump to navigation Jump to search
National Security Bureau Department 0
|Kamen Rider Wizard episode|
|Original air date||November 11, 2012|
|Kamen Rider Wizard|
|< Ep 09||National Security Bureau Department 0
|Ep 11 >|
|Aired with Go-Busters Mission 38|
Air date: November 11, 2012
Important things that happened
- Kizaki begins to speed up his plan to combat the Phantoms after seeing Flame Dragon Style and calls Haruto a monster because of it.
- Kizaki kidnaps Wajima so he could make a ring out of green magic stone that he somehow acquire.
- Katayama Naoki returns to Tokyo after six months of being Akita due to Kizaki forcing him to move. He returns so he could confront him about the truth of his father's death who was Kizaki's former partner.
- Human form: Blue-collar worker (作業員)
- Played by: Yamachi Kenji (山地健仁)
- Height: 241cm
- Weight: 175kg
- He has the ability to petrify himself to deflect blows or make himself heavier.
- He previously tried to bring Naoki to despair six months ago but failed when he moved away. Gargoyle happens upon Naoki when he appears in Tokyo again, thus continuing his mission to push Naoki into despair.
- Katayama Naoki (片山直己)
- Played by: Kuwashiro Takaaki (桑代貴明)
- Katayama Naoki - Kuwashiro Takaaki → 片山直己 - 桑代貴明
- Katayama Yoshio - Shihoudou Wataru → 片山義男 - 四方堂亘
- Blue-collar worker - Yamachi Kenji → 作業員 - 山地健仁
- Kizaki's Subordinate - Azumi Jun → 木崎の部下 - 安澄 純
- Superintendent Kizaki Masanori - Kawano Naoki → 木崎政範 - 川野直輝
- Doughnut Shop Owner - KABA.chan → 「はんぐり～」店長 - KABA.ちゃん
- Doughnut Shop Employee - Tayano Ryo → ドーナツ屋店員 - 田谷野亮
- During production of episode 10, it was Tayano Ryo's birthday who plays the Doughnut Shop Employee in the show.
- Shihoudou Wataru portrayed Horinouchi Keio / Puppeteer Dopant on Kamen Rider W episodes 25 and 26.
- Kuwashiro Takaaki portrayed Makoto on Kamen Rider Kabuto episodes 21 and 22.