Go-Busters Mission 20
Five Parts Combine! Great Go-Buster!
|Tokumei Sentai Go-Busters episode|
|Original air date||July 8, 2012|
|Tokumei Sentai Go-Busters|
|< Mission 19||Five Parts Combine! Great Go-Buster!
|Mission 21 >|
|Aired with Kamen Rider Fourze 42|
Air date: July 8, 2012
Important things that happened
- The monster of the week can create footage that becomes real. When the Megazord arrives, it creates a domed area that replicates the environment of the subdimension.
- Because everything is heavier in the Subdimension, the regular Buster Machines probably won't work as well. To counteract this, Jin decides to combine all the Buster Machines. However, this would create a greater burden for Hiromu as Ace's pilot.
- We see Hiromu's parents and sister as they were from 13 years ago from an illusion created by the Metaroid.
- Voiced by Suzumura Kenichi
- Motif - Projector
- Metavirus - MISERU (To show 見せる)
- Code number: F-16
- Ideal Environment - In the theater, 5 minutes before screening
- Refers to himself as boku-chan. Paired with his kiddish personality, and one can't help but compare it to Ryuutaros.
- Type Beta
- Augmentations - Replicator projector
- Main command - To create an artificial subdimension dome.
- Sakurada Yousuke 桜田ヨウスケ - Yamanaka Sou
- Sakurada Michiko 桜田ミチコ = Hosokoshi Michiko
- Sakurada Rika (13 years ago) 桜田リカ - Mizumoto Rin
Great Go-Buster グレートゴーバスター
Formed from all five current Buster Machines. It's powerful enough to move while under the conditions inside the subdimension. While GoBuster-Oh requires combining on the battlefield to conserve Enetron use, Great Go-Buster is assembled in the underground hangers and is able to move to the battlefield without running out of power.
Finisher: Demolition Thrust! デモリッションスラスト！
- Rin blogs about her guest appearance on Go-Busters. http://ameblo.jp/mizumotorin-official/entry-11293304124.html
- The woman who plays Hiromu's mother tends to do stage work and dubbing work. Both her and her character are named Michiko, although the Sakurada version spells it with katakana, the way all the other Go-Busters characters' given names are.
- The Metaroid this week is a famous voice actor. In toku, he voices Ryuutaros. Also he's one of the seven voice actors who make up the group: Nazo no Shin Unit Starmen. They sing the main ED theme for Go-Busters.
- It looks like Hiromu's father has been in a number of toku roles too.
- Besides making the humans suffer, the subdimension on Earth didn't appear to have any strategic importance. Seems like it would have been a good tactic for stealing an Enetron Tank or capturing another strategically important building.
- Apparently this is the first time Jin has been to the Go-Busters command center.
- Jin notes that being in the Subdimension is like being in jelly.
- While Jin gives his explanation, J is sitting in the background on his knees. Gorisaki serves him a can of Enetron.
- When Hiromu sees the illusion of his family, Christmas music is playing.
Writer: Kobayashi Yasuko 小林靖子
Director: Maihara Kenzou 舞原賢三