Go-Busters Mission 37
Jump to navigation Jump to search
The Black Bride and the White Bride
|Tokumei Sentai Go-Busters episode|
|Action Director||Fukuzawa Hirofumi|
|Original air date||November 4, 2012|
|Tokumei Sentai Go-Busters|
|< Mission 36||The Black Bride and the White Bride
|Mission 38 >|
Important things that happened
- Lio Burst ライオバースト
- An attack from Ace riding Tategami Lioh in tricycle mode. Ace fires something from his twin barrel gun while Lioh shoots fire from his mouth.
- Voiced by: Toyosaki Aki
- Motif: Tiara
- Messiah Card 02
- Ideal environments - Weddings where there are over 50 invitees
- Refers to the Go-Busters as "babies" (baby-tachi). Her goal is to gather data about love. She refers to Escape as "Oneesama". One of the rare female monsters of the week for Go-Busters.
- Has Messiah written on her left arm. The 02 is on her left thigh where the garter belt on a bride would be.
- Type Beta
- Augmentation - Dress booster, rocketiara
- Main command - Suppressing the Go-Busters
- The tiaras it releases become flying attackers.
- Escape installed a new program to become stronger, giving her a new form. Enter comments that it's risky because it might be unstable.
- There's a band around the left calf like a garter. In this form she still has her goggles and her flowing coat.
- She attacks by swinging Gog and Magog on chains as they fire bullets at her enemies.
- Hasegawa Mamoru - Gong Teyu → 長谷川マモル - 孔大維
- Bride - Watanabe Mizuki
- Bridegroom - Hanada Suguru → Groom - 花田俊
- Ryuuji and Kuroki play the part of overprotective fathers for Youko as they put down Hasegawa. Even Usada gets angry when he hears Youko bring him up.
- The invitation says "Mamoru and Yuko" are the groom and bride's names. Funny how close that looks to Mamoru and Yoko getting married.
- The invitation also lets the viewer know that the events of the second day occur on November 4th, 2012 N.C.
- In the bottom right we see Hasegawa's name and Aoyagi 青柳. So Hasegawa's fiancee must be named Aoyagi Yuko 青柳ユコ or 青柳ユーコ.
- Youko ends up catching the bouquet.
- J shows his egotistical side again when Jin says "How slow" and J immediately thinks people are talking about him.
- True to his name, Hasegawa tries to protect Youko. Mamoru means "to protect" in Japanese.
- Gong Teyu played Kazu Jun / Utopia Dopant on Kamen Rider W.
- Toyosaki Aki posted about her role on her blog. She was on K-On. She's the one on the far right in this pic.