Go-Busters Mission 24
Jump to navigation Jump to search
A Très Bien Summer Festival
|Tokumei Sentai Go-Busters episode|
|Original air date||August 5, 2012|
|Tokumei Sentai Go-Busters|
|< Mission 23||A Très Bien Summer Festival
|Mission 25 >|
|Aired with Kamen Rider Fourze 45|
|<< Protect the Tokyo Enetower! Movie|
Air date: August 5, 2012
Important things that happened
- We learn about Hiromu's past.
- Wata-ame = Japanese for "cotton candy, fairy floss".
- Voiced by Sakurai Toshiharu
- Motif - Cotton candy machine
- Metavirus: KARAMETORU (To entwine 絡め取る)
- Code number: M-72
- Ideal Environment - Summer festivals
- He can gather Enetron from what appears to be propane tanks, by spinning them around a stick (like cotton candy).
- Type Beta
- Augmentations - Cotton candy tech hands, Enetron cotton candy creation unit
- Main command - Stealing from the Enetron Tank and transferring the contents to the subdimension.
- Normally Megazord Type Beta have no neck or protruding head, but this one looks like it has the chest and head from the Metaroid. So this Type Beta actually has a neck and head.
Shitara Kyouko 設楽キョウコ - Uchida Momoka
- Hiromu's teacher from middle school. Kanji used in her name "Establish" 設 and "Pleasure or Entertainment" 楽. The Kyou キョウ is probably Kyou 教 as in "to teach" or the first part of kyoushi/teacher.
- Hiromu can juggle apparently.
- Youko comments that Hiromu is dressed as a pierrot again. He also dressed as a pierrot in episode 12.
- Enter's outfit this time is a yukata, popular attire for summer festivals.
- In middle school, Hiromu read a book about Megazord history.
- End song is "One wish, One day" Hiromu and Nick's character song.
- When the camera zooms in on a lantern, the kanji on it says "Festival".
Writer: Mouri Nobuhiro 毛利亘宏
Director: Katou Hiroyuki 加藤弘之