Kamen Rider Fourze 42
Jump to navigation Jump to search
Enter the Archer
|Kamen Rider Fourze episode|
|Action Director||Miyazaki Takeshi|
|Original air date||July 8, 2012|
|Kamen Rider Fourze|
|< Ep 41||Enter the Archer
|Ep 43 >|
|Aired with Go-Busters Mission 20|
|Net Movie: Everyone go the Class Kitaaa! >>|
Important things that happened
- Sagittarius Zodiarts is seen in full for the first time.
- Switcher: Professor Emoto Kuniteru (江本州輝)
- Played by: Yamagisa Hajime
- Height: 218cm
- Weight: 178kg
- Constellation: Virgo
- Characteristics/Powers: 重力弾、ワープゲートの操作による瞬間移動、ダークネビュラのゲートを開く
- Switcher: Gamou Mitsuaki (我望光明)
- Played by: Tsurumi Shingo
- Height: 237cm
- Weight: 210kg
- Constellation: Sagittarius
- Characteristics/Powers: コズミックエナジーの矢を放って攻撃
- Professor Emoto Kuniteru - Yamagisa Hajime → 江本州輝 - 山崎 一
- Hayami Kouhei - Amano Hironari → 速水公平 - 天野浩成
- Tatsugami Kou - Yokoyama Kazutoshi → 立神 吼 - 横山一敏
- Shigeno Jun - Fujisaki Arisa → 繁野ジュン - 藤嵜亜莉沙
- Opening shows footage from the upcoming summer movie.
- From last episode, Gentarou is wearing a shirt with a diagram of carbon in the center with four hydrogen atoms, methane. Perhaps it's related to bonding or a metaphor for friendship?
- In Fourze, the continually spinning top means Ryuusei is alive. Thank goodness this isn't Inception.
- Emoto dying is the first person to die in the present day. Ironically the only other person who died, Utahoshi Rokurou, was killed by Emoto. So I guess that's balance.
Dark Nebula Count
- Emoto reveals that everyone sent to the Dark Nebula has actually just been in stasis on the M-BUS.