Go-Busters Mission 17
Jump to navigation Jump to search
And the Name is Go-Buster Beet
|Tokumei Sentai Go-Busters episode|
|Action Director||Fukuzawa Hirofumi|
|Original air date||June 17, 2012|
|Tokumei Sentai Go-Busters|
|< Mission 16||And the Name is Go-Buster Beet
|Mission 18 >|
Important things that happened
- The new enemy Megazord that Enter has building finally appears. It defeats GoBuster-Oh, but is destroyed by GoBuster-Beet and SJ-05.
- Jin encourages Ryuuji to be an engineer.
- Voiced by Kanemitsu Nobuaki
- Motif - A fork
- Metavirus - EGURU (To gouge, to bore 抉る)
- Code number: F-09
- Ideal Environment - Restaurants (Especially 5 star ones)
- The operators note that this week's Metaroid might be a new version.
- Type Beta
- Augmentations - Giant fork
- Main command - Pillaging Enetron Tanks and sending it to the subdimension.
- BC-04 is the same as the stolen plans because Jin started working on them 13 years ago. This calls into question if 01-03 existed back then and what function they served prior to fighting evil Megazords.
- Enter wears a tuxedo this week.
- Jin and J are added to the opening for the first time. J appears after Jin, but it's just a scene lifted from the episode (and without any credits, since he's with the other Buddyroids). Jin is also listed as being 27 years old in the profile, even though Ryuuji points out that he's 40 in real life.
- After using the failed Dimension Crash, all the Buster Machines have less than ten percent of Enetron left. This fits with the previous claim that GoBuster-Oh requires a lot of Enetron to function.
- BC-04 and SJ-05 are shown being stored in the subdimension in a technology hangar. To enter this world, the vehicles pass through a gate, like the ones from TimeRanger.
- Beet Buster references MagiRanger's catchphrase "Maji de iku ze."
- Jin takes 20,000 yen (~200 dollars) out of Ryuuji's wallet.
- Throughout the episode, J can be seen in the background drinking Enetron out of a can. This fits the image portrayed by Nick who commented that he was acting like a drunk old man.