Go-Busters Mission 39
Jump to navigation Jump to search
Hissatsu! Messiah's Fists
|Tokumei Sentai Go-Busters episode|
|Original air date||November 18, 2012|
|Tokumei Sentai Go-Busters|
|< Mission 38||Hissatsu! Messiah's Fists
|Mission 40 >|
|Aired with Kamen Rider Wizard 11|
Air date: November 18, 2012
Important things that happened
- Voiced by: Muraoka Hiroyuki
- Motif: Glove supporters
- Messiah Card 03
- Ideal environment - Dojo with over 20 students
- Red body parts - Left leg.
- Despite coming from gloves, this Metaroid and corresponding Megazord both end up with helmets instead. It appears as if the hands do have some sort of supporter on them, but they look like black fingerless gloves, compared to the red boxing-style looking gloves that Kenta had.
- Karateroid has a black belt (of course). On the right red leg, it has Messiah written on it. There's a 03 on the forehead part of the helmet.
- When Kenta was possessed, he'd do the wachaa sounds that Bruce Lee and Kamen Rider Meteor made.
- Type Beta
- Augmentation - Glove supporters, giant head gear
- Main command - Suppressing the Go-Busters
- One of the few Betas to have a head-like structure. In this case, it develops a head wearing a guard helmet on it.
- Sawai Kenta - Hashimoto Takashimi → 沢井ケンタ - 橋本仰未
- Kenta's father - Kai Shouma → ケンタの父親 - 甲斐将馬
- Dojo guys
- The books that Ryuuji find in Kenta's backpack are about becoming a "machine engineer". For once they don't use the Megazord books that always seem to show up in Ryuuji's stories.
- The series tends to portray Youko as kind of a dummy. So when she notices that Kenta's gloves are red instead of the usual white, Hiromu compliments her. She reacts by looking proud of herself and laughing.
- Usually cold and calculating, Enter uncharacteristically saves Escape from being beaten by the Busters.
- The Busters' eyewitness screen is actually kind of interesting. It includes the submitter's age, gender, date, and IP. As well as two lines of commentary.
- The first entry was from someone who saw a Messiah Card stuck in a mailbox. The submitter wonders if the card was trying to get mailed somewhere.
- The second entry is from a 25 year old male who says he's Enter and that he knows where all the cards are. The actor who plays Enter is 24, but will be 25 in January.
- A woman saw a card in a game center. She considered picking it up, but decided it was dangerous and left it. She assumes it's still there.
- This one only has one line, but it's interesting: It's a man who saw a Messiah Card in the Higashi district near the East Dome. This is the setting from last week's episode.
- Kenta's entry reveals that he's ten years old.
- One woman said, "I found a Messiah Card! !(^^)!"
- There were a lot of entries of people finding a card but losing track of it.
- The location is the Renbu 錬武 district. Ren means "to forge, to refine, to drill, to train" while bu 武 is the first kanji in budou 武道 which means "martial arts". And this episode is about Kenta who is being trained in martial arts.
- J is at it again with his usual tricks. He steals Jin's finishing line and macholy claims to be fine when he's lying on the ground. Conversely, Jin expresses gratitude towards Hiromu for saving them (Although he does it by diminutively referring to Hiromu as Hiromu-chan.)
- Ace uses Resolution Slash to finish off the Megazord. Haven't seen that finisher used in a while.