Kamen Rider W 26
Jump to navigation Jump to search
A Game of P / Akiko on the Run
Pの遊戯 / 亜樹子オン・ザ・ラン
|Kamen Rider W episode|
|Original air date||March 14, 2010|
|Kamen Rider W|
|< Ep 25||A Game of P / Akiko on the Run
Pの遊戯 / 亜樹子オン・ザ・ラン
|Ep 27 >|
|Aired with Goseiger Epic 05|
Air date: March 14, 2010
Important things that happened
- Akiko remembers that she has met Horinouchi Rikako and the doll before. During that time, Akiko was there to cheer Rikako up when she found the little girl was crying for the doll was dropped.
- Terui reveals to Akiko that Rikako died from a car accident. Riko is the name of the doll when Horinouchi bought it for Rikako's birthday.
- Horinouchi wrote the Home of the Girl and the Doll book because he couldn't overcome the death of his family.
- Horinouchi finds Akiko's words are insulting, so he uses Wakana as his puppet to go after her.
- Memory Owner: Horinouchi Keio (堀之内慶應)
- Played by: Shihoudou Wataru (四方堂 亘)
- Height: 195cm
- Weight: 98kg
- A Dopant with the ability to control things as its puppet.
- Horinouchi Keio - Shihoudou Wataru → 堀之内慶應 - 四方堂 亘
- Horinouchi Rikako, Riko - Sawada Moe → 堀之内里香, リコ - 澤田萌音
- Isaka Shinkurou - Dan Tomoyuki → 井坂深紅郎 - 檀 臣幸
- Watcherman - Nasubi → ウォッチャマン - なすび
- CycloneMetal = Metal Twister
- Philip completes the Frog Pod Memory Gadget. It transforms voice or sound it records. It functionality is useful to distract the Puppeteer Dopant in battle.
- Isaka adjusts Wakana's Memory Driver to increase her attacks in a smiliar method of stem cutting. Saeko is scared by Isaka's actions when he tells her that relying on a Memory Driver would not help a Dopant to acheive its true power.
- Stem cutting means using a piece of plant to propagate it, but very risky since there are no roots.