Air date: April 3, 2011
Important things that happened
|Spoiler warning: Significant plot details follow.
- With the next clue from Navi saying that they need to find the tiger child, the Gokaigers search to no avail before their search is interrupted by Space Kenpou Master Pacha Kamaq the 13th.
- Furious of the interference, the Gokaigers fight Pacha Kamaq yet Doc and Ahim are outmatched by Pacha Kamaq's Space Kenpou fighting style with the others assume the forms of the GaoRed, GaoYellow, and GaoBlue to drive him off.
- Later, talking over their level of skill in fight, Ahim and Doc come across Geki Jyu Tiger-Ken master Kandou Jan with the former wanting to train along with the children that Jan's teaching while Doc chickens out.
- That night, after Navi explains to the crew that they jump to the wrong conclusion by going after a tabby and later realize that they trained themselves, Doc resolves to get strong as Captain Marvelous and Luka.
- The next day, Doc joins Jan's class to Ahim's surprise while the rest of the Gokaigers battle Pacha Kamaq using the power of the Sun Vulcan team. However, Pacha Kamaq uses a new technique thanks to Insaan's modifications. When contacted by Navi about their crewmen in trouble, Doc and Ahim learn from Jan that their training is over as he reveals himself as the tiger child they are looking for.
- Arriving at the battle, GokaiGreen and GokaiPink tell the others to use the GekiRanger Ranger Keys to counter Pacha Kamaq, weakening him before using the Gokai Blast Final Wave to finish him off. When Pacha Kamaq enlarges, Gokai-Ou is formed to fight him using the GekiRanger's Grand Power to summon Qi-based images of the Geki Beasts to destroy the Pacha Kamaq.
- Elsewhere, as Doc is now able to stand up for himself, Jan tells Master Shafu that he will entrust the future of the planet to the Gokaigers.
TV Asahi site
Grand Power Acquired
- Geki Beasts (ゲキビースト)
- Finisher: Gokai Dai Geki Geki Jyu (ゴーカイ大激激獣)
Pacha Kamaq the 13th
- Voiced by Masutani Yasunori (増谷康紀)
- His has the ability called Space Kenpou.
- The son of Pacha Kamaq the 12th, who was defeated by GekiRangers and Boukengers.
- Waruzu Giru calls him "Pakachamak" or "Pajama Jack".
TV Asahi site
- Gokaigers = Gokai Blast
- Gokai Star Burst
- Gokai Dai Geki Geki Jyu (GekiRanger's Grand Power)
- GokaiRed, GokaiBlue, GokaiYellow
- Hyakujyu Sentai GaoRanger
- Taiyou Sentai Sun Vulcan
- The episode title, Nikiniki! Kenpou Training, follows the format of JyuKen Sentai GekiRanger episode titles, which include one of Jan's onomatopoeic phrases in them. It is also a reference to JyuKen Sentai GekiRanger's 1st episode, NIKINIKI! GekiJyuKen.
- The main villian of the episode, Pacha Kamaq the 13th, is the descendant of the main villian in the GekiRanger vs. Boukenger crossover, Pacha Kamaq the 12th.
- Jan (GekiRed) is still wearing the golden ball around his neck. The ball he took the liberty to guard after they seal the big bad (Long) in the ball in the last Geki episode.
- Jan said "ZunZun" at the end. He said the same thing in the last Gekiranger episode, meaning passing down Jyuken from teacher to student. In this episode, it was a reference to teaching Don and Ahim.
Gokaiger Episode 07 Transcript