Gokaiger Episode 35
Jump to navigation Jump to search
To the Next Dimension
|Kaizoku Sentai Gokaiger episode|
|Original air date||October 23, 2011|
|Kaizoku Sentai Gokaiger|
|< Episode 34||To the Next Dimension
|Episode 36 >|
|Aired with Kamen Rider Fourze 08|
Air date: October 23, 2011
Important things that happened
- First part of Engine Sentai Go-Onger tribute episodes.
- The Gokaigers stumbles on a dimensional hole that has opened in the sky and a robot who falls from it.
- After it introduces himself as Bomper, the Gokaigers takes him to meet Esumi Sousuke who reveals that the Gunman World is being terrorized by the Gaiark Sheriff Chirakashizukii and that Engines Speedor, Buson, and Bear RV have already tried to stop him, but were defeated instead. Sousuke asks the Gokaigers to help out, but Captain Marvelous refuses to do so, claiming that they would not get anything from it, particularly after they have already received the Go-Onger's Grand Power.
- Sousuke decides to go by himself, but after his various failed attempts to reach the hole, Captain Marvelous and the others appear, and he says that he will give Sousuke a ride if he wants. The group travels to the Gunman World, where they save several of its denizens from a group of Uguts.
- They eventually catch up with Speedor, Buson, and Bear RV, and learn that Speedor and Bear RV have married, and that they have a son: Engine Machalcon. However, Machalcon is a reckless troublemaker who spends his time racing around in the Machine World rather than helping out his parents. Their reunion is cut short by Chirakashizukii who challenges the Gokaigers to a duel. Captain Marvelous accepts the duel, and despite resorting to dirty tricks, Chirakashizky is defeated by the Gokaigers.
- During their battle with the enlarged Chirakashizukii (Industrial Revolution), the Gokaigers try to use the Grand Power of the Go-Ongers, but they are surprised when nothing happens. Despite the difference in power, they manage to take Chirakashizukii with their own power.
- While the pirates confront Sousuke about the reason why the Grand Power is not working, they are contacted by Pollution President Babacchiido, the new leader of Gaiark, who reveals that he merely used Chirakashizukii to lure the Gokaigers into the Gunman World, and by sealing the wall between dimensions, the pirates are now unable to return to the Human World, leaving the way open for the Gaiark to conquer it.
- Voiced by Kuroda Takaya (黒田崇矢)
- A Gaiark Sheriff, Babacchiido's right hand man who joined the Gaiark as a non-Machine World member. Reflecting Gunman World in his design, Chirakashizky is armed with various firearms, built in missile launchers, and a lasso that can absorb the power of the Engines.
- The Gaiark grunts who fought against the Go-Ongers.
- Former Go-On Red
- Go-on Red's partner, a hybrid between a condor and a racing car who ends his sentences with "Doru Doru!". He is married to Bear RV.
- Go-on Blue's partner, a hybrid between a lion and a bus who is the Edokko spirit of the group and ends his sentences with "On On!".
- Go-on Yellow's partner, a gutsy hybrid between a bear and an 4WD truck who speaks Kansai-ben and ends her sentences with "V V!". She is married to Speedor and giving birth to an engine Machalcon.
- A pink radar robot created by Jum-bowhale from the Machine World, supporting the Go-Ongers by creating their arsenal and performing maintenance on the Engines.
- GokaiGalleon Buster = Rising Strike (Red Charge)
- GokaiSilver Gold Mode = Gokai Legend Dream
- Hurricane Gokai-Ou = Gokai Mugen Shuriken, Gokai Fuurai Attack
- GouJyuJin = Trident Mode, Gokai Triple Drill Dream
- Battle Fever J
- Dengeki Sentai Changeman
- Tokusou Sentai DekaRanger
- The episode title follows Engine Sentai Go-Onger's format of using 2 kanji followed by 4 katakana.
- Sousuke's racing suit has the names of Speedor, Buson, Bear RV, Birca and Gunpherd - the Go-Onger's Engine partners.
- When Sousuke is measuring the distance to the trampoline, he is counting from 1 to 5 similar to how it's done in the Go-onger´s opening theme.
- When they go to Gunman World, the location is the same as at the end of Go-Onger episode 1 where Sousuke and the others drive away from Gunpei and Hanto.
- Chirakashizukii, comes from chirakashi suki 散らかし好き which means "Loves to litter" (more literally "to scatter everywhere"). Furthermore, his name but also design are based on both the Cleaning Minister Kireizukii and Naughty Chief Cabinet Secretary Chirakasoune from Engine Sentai Go-Onger.
Writer: Komura Junko 香村純子
Director: Katou Hiroyuki 加藤弘之
Action Director: Ishigaki Hirofumi 石垣広文