Gokaiger Episode 14
Jump to navigation Jump to search
Practicing Traffic Safety Even Now
|Kaizoku Sentai Gokaiger episode|
|Original air date||May 22, 2011|
|Kaizoku Sentai Gokaiger|
|< Episode 13||Practicing Traffic Safety Even Now
|Episode 15 >|
|Aired with Kamen Rider OOO 35|
Air date: May 22, 2011
Important things that happened
- Gekisou Sentai CarRanger tribute episode.
- While reviewing back to where Zaggai chases Ahim to retrieve the puazole, Zaggai ignored the stop light and was halted by the man named Jinnai Kyousuke.
- When Kyousuke sneezes, Insaan thinks he's cute and is secretly in love but Jealoushitto arrives.
- Navi's next Treasure Navigation in a dream is to practice traffic safety.
- Kyousuke wanted those kids to watch his art presentation about the traffic safety. With its poor performance, they left.
- Jealoushitto, with the help of the Goumins attempted to bring Kyousuke back to Gigant Horse but were interfered by the Gokaigers.
- With a meeting between Gokaigers and Kyousuke, in order to obtain the CarRanger's Grand Power, he wanted them to be the roles of the Five-Colored Traffic Light.
- Since Gokaigers are ignored about him, he also have a fast legs to chase after the Gokaigers. As being monitored by Insaan, she feels adorable and is wanted him more, dancing but when Jealoushitto arrives, he feels jealous about her new love.
- As the chase continues, Doc is only one left to find another way but Kyousuke come. Jealoushitto gets angry and is going to attack Kyousuke but was interfered by Insaan. He wanted her to stand back but she refused. As a result, Jealoushitto and Insaan are fighting over Kyousuke.
- When Gokaigers arrive, Insaan needs them a help in fighting Jealoushitto.
- Gokaigers transformed into CarRanger. They're also use their attack "Gokai Kurumagic Attack!".
- As Insaan is getting close to Kyousuke, he will not accept and she forces him to have a first kiss but he fled.
- Insaan chases Kyousuke but also Jealoushitto chases her. In Gigant Horse, Waruzu Giru, Damarasu and Barizorg has no idea what Insaan and the others are doing.
- Jealoushitto is turning into a giant to call for Insaan but Kyousuke stops him and teaches not to convey love and to have him more heart in loving Insaan. As a good result, Jealoushitto is making more happy by defeating Gokaigers.
- After Jealoushitto's defeat, Insaan dumped him into Earth while Waruzu Giru is getting dizzy.
- At the end of the episode, the Gokaigers in suit are now act as a Five-Colored Traffic Light and a roll call of CarRangers.
New Grand Power
- Finisher: Gokai Gekisou Giri ゴーカイ激走斬り
- Similar to RV Robo's finisher, RV Sword Gekisou Giri (RVソード激走斬り).
- Voiced by Sakurai Takahiro (櫻井孝宏)
- An action commander with a Jealousy Power, which he has a power of flames.
- He also wanted to be in love with Insaan even in the past.
- Jinnai Kyousuke - Kishi Yuji → 陣内恭介 - 岸 祐二
- Former Red Racer レッドレーサー
- The episode title references the Gekisou Sentai CarRanger's first episode "Fighting for Traffic Safety". "Fighting for Traffic Safety" is also part of Gekisou Sentai CarRanger's rollcall.
- While introducing himself to the Gokaiger, Kyosuke Jinnai hands each of them a bottle of coffee milk - a reference to VRV Master, who was addicted to the drink.
- Kyosuke stepping on Jeloushitto while being chased by Insaan mirrors a scene in Gekisou Sentai Carranger vs. Ohranger, where Kyosuke was trampled by Goro Hoshino and Yuji Mita, who were chasing Bara Machine at an onsen.
- The Gokaiger "revving" the CarRanger keys on their Mobirates is a reference to the Carranger Accel Changer bracelets.
Director: Sakamoto Tarou 坂本太郎
Action Director: Ishigaki Hirofumi 石垣広文