Gokaiger Episode 36
Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Kaizoku Sentai Gokaiger episode|
|Original air date||October 30, 2011|
|Kaizoku Sentai Gokaiger|
|< Episode 35||Partner Pirate
|Episode 37 >|
|Aired with Kamen Rider Fourze 09|
Air date: October 30, 2011
Important things that happened
- Second part of Engine Sentai Go-Onger tribute episodes.
- After trapping the Gokaigers and Sousuke in Gunman World, Babacchiido proceeds to begin his attack on the Human World. However, this attracts the Zangyack's attention with Waruzu Giru coming to Earth with Insaan and Barizorg in what becomes an all-out fight among the villains over who has the greater right to conquer the planet.
- Back in Gunman World, after the Engines are unable to break the Isolation Barrier around the Human World in their shrunken state, the Gokaigers set off for Machine World to ask Engine Machalcon, Speedor and Bear RV's son, for his assistance.
- At first, he is unwilling to help despite his parents' pleas. When Sousuke tries to convince the Engine in his own annoying way, an annoyed Machalcon fires at GokaiGalleon while saying that he will help if they can catch him. The Gokaigers accept his challenge as they use their Gokai Machines to pursue the Engine in his tracks. As GokaiRed points out that the Engine is really running away from his troubles, he has the GokaiGalleon, the GokaiJet, and the GokaiRacer combine onto Machalcon to slow him down.
- Finally, admitting that his rebellious attitude is because he has been unable to find anything to fight for, and being jealous of his parents heroism, Machalcon is accepted as a GokaiGalleon crew member as he uses his power to shatter the Isolation Barrier. The pirates leave, leaving Bomper and the Engines behind while promising to come back for Machalcon after handling things on Earth.
- Once back in the Human World in the middle of the villains' battle, the Gokaigers take on both evil groups as Waruzu Giru, Insaan and Barizorg fall back so the pirates and the Gaiark can kill each other. Using the Go-Onger Ranger Keys, the Gokaigers defeat the Gaiark grunts before overwhelming Babacchiido and then using the GokaiGalleon Buster to defeat him.
- After activating his Industrial Revolution enlargement sequence, Babacchiido battles Gokai-Ou and GouJyuJin before Sousuke tells the Gokaigers to use his team's Grand Power since they have formed a partnership with Machalcon. Summoned into the Human World, Machalcon combines with Gokai-Ou to form Go-On Gokaioh who scraps Babacchiido.
- Soon after, as Machalcon returns to Machine World with the promise to come to their aid when needed, Sousuke is impressed with the Gokaiger's ability to befriend the previously rebellious Engine and asks if can join their crew, as well.
Grand Power Acquired
- Engine Sentai Go-Onger
- A hybrid between a falcon and a Formula One car as well as the son of Speedor and Bear RV who ends his sentences with "Bari Bari!".
- Voiced by Hirata Hiroaki 平田広明
- When the Gokaigers use the Go-Onger's Grand Power, they summon Machalcon's Engine Soul, enabling the Engine to resume his true size on Earth for only 10 minutes. From there, Gokai-Ou combines with Machalcon order to become Go-On Gokai-Ou, referred to as the "Thunder-Sounding Heroic King" (轟音豪快王). It able to move at fast speeds.
- Finisher: Gokai Go-On Grand Prix ゴーカイゴーオングランプリ
- An overhead vertical slash attack. Go-On Gokai-Ou can use Machalcon's Hover Mode.
- Voiced by Ginga Banjo (銀河万丈)
- The second president of the Gaiark which battled the Go-Ongers before setting up their new base of operations in Gunman World. He is the successor of the first Pollution President Bacchiido after his death at the hands of the Shinkengers and the Go-Ongers, resembling his predecessor in form and use of "de aru" in finishing his sentences.
- Using Chirakashizukii to lure the Gokaigers into Gunman World, Babacchiido seals the world wall with the Isolation Barrier (鎖国バリア) to trap the Gokaigers there so he can conquer the Human World.
- Special Attacks:
- Babacchiido Vulcan ババッチードバルカン
- Babacchiido Spiral ババッチードスパイラル
- The Gaiark grunts who fought against the Go-Ongers.
- Former Go-On Red
- Go-on Red's partner, a hybrid between a condor and a racing car who ends his sentences with "Doru Doru!". He is married to Bear RV.
- Go-on Blue's partner, a hybrid between a lion and a bus who is the Edokko spirit of the group and ends his sentences with "On On!".
- Go-on Yellow's partner, a gutsy hybrid between a bear and an 4WD truck who speaks Kansai-ben and ends her sentences with "V V!". She is married to Speedor and giving birth to an engine Machalcon.
- A pink radar robot created by Jum-bowhale from the Machine World, supporting the Go-Ongers by creating their arsenal and performing maintenance on the Engines.
- GokaiGalleon Buster = Rising Strike (Red Charge)
- GouJyuJin = Shield Mode can reflect Babacchiido Vulcan.
- Go-On Gokai-Ou = Gokai Go-On Grand Prix
- Engine Sentai Go-Onger
- Hirata Hiroaki, who voiced Machalcon is the narrator of Kamen Rider Wizard.
- The episode title follows Engine Sentai Go-Onger's format of using 2 kanji followed by 4 katakana.
- Babacchiido is Gaiark's Pollution President (the second), and is based on the previous Gaiark Pollution President Bacchiido, from the Shinkenger vs. Go-Onger crossover.
- While fighting Goumin sailors and Uguts soldiers, GokaiSilver as Go-on Wings yells, "Boom! Boom! Bang! Bang!", which is from the lyrics of the Engine Sentai Go-onger opening theme.
- Sousuke proposes to join the Gokaigers as "Gokai Fire", a reference to Time Fire of Mirai Sentai TimeRanger being the second red warrior of that team. This is also a possible reference to Wolzard Fire of Mahou Sentai MagiRanger.
Writer: Komura Junko 香村純子
Director: Katou Hiroyuki 加藤弘之
Action Director: Ishigaki Hirofumi 石垣広文