Gokaiger Episode 50
Jump to navigation Jump to search
Day of the Decisive Battle
|Kaizoku Sentai Gokaiger episode|
|Original air date||February 12, 2012|
|Kaizoku Sentai Gokaiger|
|< Episode 49||Day of the Decisive Battle
|Episode 51 >|
|Aired with Kamen Rider Fourze 22|
Air date: February 12, 2012
Important things that happened
- The Gokaigers board Gokai-Ou and GouJyuJin to face the massive Zangyack's invading fleet, but despite making full use of the Grand Powers, both are defeated, and Akudosu Giru makes a statement to the people of Earth that by sunrise of the next day, the world's entire population will be annihilated by his forces.
- Hurt and scattered, the space pirates wander through the city helping those who are suffering from the invasion, including some familiar faces they met during their journey. While trying to save a woman covered by debris, Gai is assisted by Goushi/Mammoth Ranger, who insists that the Gokaigers must use the Greatest Treasure in the Universe to protect the Earth, regardless of what would happen with the other Super Sentai heroes.
- Reunited at the wrecked GokaiGalleon with the others, Gai tries to convince them to make use of the Treasure to erase the Zangyack, but much to his surprise, they do not agree with him, claiming that using the Treasure would not only erase the Super Sentai from history, but also take from the people of Earth the hope and courage that they learned from them. However, they leave the final decision at his hands, and Gai ultimately destroys the Treasure with the GokaiSpear Gun Mode.
- The next day comes and Dairandou marches forward with an army of Goumin, Sugoumin, and Dogoumin to start his extermination campaign, but is stopped by the Gokaigers who claim that they will face him not only as pirates, but as a Super Sentai protecting the Earth. After disposing of Dairandou's reinforcements, the Gokaigers launch themselves against him.
- Voiced by Ogawa Shinji (小川真司)
- The emperor of the Space Empire Zangyack who leads the all-out war against the Gokaigers in order to conquer the Earth.
- He carries the AkudoSword (アクドソード) for the swordsman skills and his ability to shoot the fireball with his shoulders.
- He is considered the final antagonist of the series.
- Voiced by Ebara Masashi (江原正士)
- One of the emperor's elite guards accompanying Akudosu Giru.
- He also carries a Giant Hammer (ジャイアントハンマー) to execute his hammer attack.
- Without Insaan, he will lead the entire fleet to attack on the Gokaigers.
- Former MammothRanger マンモスレンジャー
- Boy from Ep. 2 - Izumi Daichi → 少年 - 泉 大智
- Miku from Ep. 23 - Konishi Fuu → ミク - 小西 風優
- Miku's Mother from Ep. 23 - Yamaguchi Ayumi → ミクの母 - 山口 あゆみ
VS the Zangyack fleet (first wave)
- Gokai-Ou = Gokai Star Burst
- GouJyuRex = GouJyu Laser
- Deka Gokai-Ou = Gokai Full Blast
- PAT Striker
- Gosei Headders
- Geki Beasts
- Winged GouJyuJin = Gokai Spartan
- GoRan Gokai-Ou = Gokai Super Dynamite (Dynaman), Gokai Jet Phoenix (Jetman)
VS Dairandou's army
- GokaiRed = Gokai Blast
- GokaiSilver Gold Mode = Gokai Legend Dream
- GokaiGreen, GokaiPink = GokaiBlast
- GokaiSilver = Gokai Supernova
- GokaiBlue, GokaiYellow = Gokai Slash
- GokaiSilver = DragonRanger
- GokaiRed = Armed TyrannoRanger
- Professor Amachi Shuichirou (Goseiger) and Yamazaki Yuka (MagiRanger) are helping with the rescue in the building rubble. The Professor says "As long as you don't give up, it'll surely work out!" * which is what GoseiRed used to say in Goseiger. Yamazaki says "You all used the magic called "courage"" - which is a reference to MagiRanger receiving their magical powers from having courage.
- Yamazaki Yuka gives a Magi Red doll, which is a memento of Ozu Kai/MagiRed from Mahou Sentai MagiRanger.
- Making return appearances are the mother and her children from episode 23 and the boy from episode 2.
- In their final encounter with Dairandou, the five main Gokaiger paraphrase their opening speech from episode 1, with "Super Sentai" replacing "pirates" in Captain Marvelous' line.
Writer: Arakawa Naruhisa 荒川稔久
Director: Takemoto Noboru 竹本 昇
Action Director: Ishigaki Hirofumi 石垣広文