Kamen Rider Heisei Generations FOREVER
|Kamen Rider Heisei Generations FOREVER|
Collector's Pack Blu-ray cover
|Action Director||Miyazaki Takeshi|
|Release date(s)||December 22, 2018|
|Running time||100 min|
|Kamen Rider x Kamen Rider: Movie Taisen series|
|< Heisei Final||Heisei Generations FOREVER
|< Zi-O 15||Zi-O 16 >|
- Tokiwa Sougo / Kamen Rider Zi-O - Okuno So → 常磐ソウゴ / 仮面ライダージオウ - 奥野壮
- Myoukouin Geiz / Kamen Rider Geiz - Oshida Gaku → 明光院ゲイツ / 仮面ライダーゲイツ - 押田岳
- Tsukuyomi - Ohata Shieri → ツクヨミ - 大幡しえり
- Woz - Watanabe Keisuke → ウォズ - 渡邊圭祐
- Tokiwa Junichirou - Namase Katsuhisa → 常磐順一郎 - 生瀬勝久
- Kiryuu Sento / Kamen Rider Build - Inukai Atsuhiro → 桐生戦兎 / 仮面ライダービルド - 犬飼貴丈
- Banjou Ryuuga / Kamen Rider Cross-Z - Akaso Eiji → 万丈龍我 / 仮面ライダークローズ - 赤楚衛二
- Isurugi Misora - Takada Kaho → 石動美空 - 高田夏帆
- Sawatari Kazumi / Kamen Rider Grease - Takeda Kouhei → 猿渡一海 / 仮面ライダーグリス - 武田航平
- Himuro Gentoku / Kamen Rider Rogue - Mikami Kensei → 氷室幻徳 / 仮面ライダーローグ - 水上剣星
- Hisanaga Ataru / Another Den-O - 福崎那由他 → 久永アタル / アナザー電王 - 福崎那由他
- Hisanaga Shingo - 斎藤汰鷹 → 久永シンゴ - 斎藤汰鷹
- Ataru's father - 中川ひろあき → アタルの父 - 中川ひろあき
- Hisanaga Kaori (Ataru's mother) - 高田衿奈 → 久永香 - 高田衿奈
- Owada (Sougo's classmate) - Suzuki Reo → 小和田 - 鈴木励和
- Classmate - 西蒼竜 → 同級生 - 西蒼竜
- Young Ataru - 岡本夕弦 → 幼いアタル - 岡本夕弦
- Fumen Master (W) - Douki Hiroshi → 風麺マスター - 道木広志
- Tid / Another Kuuga - Daitoh Shunsuke → ティード / アナザークウガ - 大東駿介
- Nogami Ryoutarou (Den-O) - Satoh Takeru → 野上良太郎 - 佐藤健
- Owner (Den-O) - Ishimaru Kenjiro → オーナー - 石丸謙二郎
- Momotaros (Den-O) - Seki Toshihiko → モモタロス / 仮面ライダー電王 ソードフォーム - 関俊彦
- Urataros (Den-O) - Yusa Koji → ウラタロス / 仮面ライダー電王 ロッドフォーム - 遊佐浩二
- Kintaros (Den-O) - Terasoma Masaki → キンタロス / 仮面ライダー電王 アックスフォーム - てらそままさき
- Ryuutaros (Den-O) - Suzumura Kenichi → リュウタロス / 仮面ライダー電王 ガンフォーム - 鈴村健一
- Kamen Rider Agito (Agito) - Kasyu Toshiki → 仮面ライダーアギト - 賀集利樹
- Kamen Rider Ryuki (Ryuki) - Suga Takamasa → 仮面ライダー龍騎 - 須賀貴匡
- Kamen Rider Decade (Decade) - Inoue Masahiro → 仮面ライダーディケイド - 井上正大
- Kamen Rider Ghost (Ghost) - Nishime Shun → 仮面ライダーゴースト - 西銘駿
- Another W - Ito Kentaro → アナザーW - 伊藤健太郎
- Fuutaros - Takitoh Kenichi → フータロス - 滝藤賢一
- Kamen Rider Zi-O/Den-O/Faiz, Momotaros - Takaiwa Seiji
- Nakata Yuuji
- Kamen Rider Geiz - Nawata Yuuya
- Kamen Rider Cross-Z - Eitoku
- Kamen Rider Grease - Kanzaki Hajime
- Ryuutaros - Ogura Toshihiro
- Kamen Rider Kuuga (motorcycle stunts) - Narita Takumi
Kamen Rider Heisei Generations Forever Medley D.A. Re-Build Mix
- Arranger: Asakura Daisuke
- A combination of all Heisei Rider opening songs mix together.
- There's several background signs that say things like "Last winter sale of the Heisei era", etc. to show that the Heisei is ending. When Sougo is awoken by Woz, there's such a flyer like that on a table.
- The name Hisanaga is made of the kanji for "long time/old story" and "eternal".
- Kujigoji Hall becomes Mojimoji Hall. This is a joke name since Mojimoji means "to fidget".
- Tid is Swedish for "time".
- Since Shingo is 7 in January 29, 2000, the only Riders that were around in his lifetime was ZO which came out when he was a few months old, and J which came when he was a little over a year old.
- Woz mentions Deep Blue was founded about 50 years prior. It was founded in 2007.
- During the fight sequence of Kamen Rider Blade, we do notice a few differences of his suit. It appears that the transparent part of Blade's mask has yellowed and it looks like the crew weren't able to find the right color for the undergarb, so Blade's stunt actor is wearing something purple underneath the armor, which shows at his belly.
- Takaiwa Seiji, famous for starring as the main Rider stunt actor for most of Heisei, was Blade's stunt actor. So the changes on the Blade suit is probably to accommodate an unnamed stunt actor who replaces him as Blade for filming the movie.
- Sougo's first appearance running from a Time Mazine is a parallel to the first episode of his series.
- When Sougo meets Banjou, his self introduction is word-for-word the same as in episode 2 of Zi-O.
- The Kurouga Peak Ruins is where Kuuga is asleep, the onscreen text is in the same style as the onscreen text in Kuuga the TV series which shows the location and the time of the day.
- After Zi-O and Geiz first fight, there's a crowd of people watching. This happens several times, and is probably a reference to the live shows where people can go see stunt actors dressed as Riders and perform live.
- Sento and Ryuuga are surprised when they encounter Grease and Rogue, since those two had their memories changed at the end of Build.
- Nascita becomes Bar Nasuvi. This might be a reference to the comedian Nasubi who played Watcherman on Kamen Rider W.
- Fumen and the actor portraying the owner are both from Kamen Rider W. Fumen is named after the city of Futo which is the setting for W's story.
- Ataru asks Kazumi if he's Kazumi from Build or Otoya from Kiva, both of which were portrayed by the same actor.
- When Fuutaros possesses Ataru, Ataru is riding his bike. This is similar to how Momotaros possesses Ryoutarou in Den-O episode 1.
- Fuutaros might be named after Fuuto since the enemies in this movie are Another W and Another Den-O.
- When Woz goes to his memory palace, the scenario is straight lifted from Philip entering the Planetary Encyclopedia from Kamen Rider W.
- When Another W says Tid has revised history, this might be a reference to the lyrics of Kuuga "The legend will be revised".
- When Ataru becomes Another Den-O, he says "Ore, sanjou" the catchphrase for Momotaros from Den-O.
- When Den-O appears at the end, Momotaros is saying the lyrics to Climax Jump, Kamen Rider Den-O's theme song.
- When Sougo gets W's catchphrase wrong, Another W calls him half-boiled. In W, Shoutarou would always proclaimed he's hard-boiled, but his friends would joke that he's half-boiled.
- When Sougo transforms into Kuuga, a variation of the Kuuga BGM is heard.
- When Tid becomes Another Ultimate Kuuga with Shingo, he says "I'm the only one who needs to smile." which is a perversion of Kuuga's line where he wants everyone else to smile.
- When Shingo tells Ataru that he'll see him in the future, this is a phrase said often during the Den-O series.
- JP Wiki