Kamen Rider Den-O 12
Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Kamen Rider Den-O episode|
|Original air date||April 15, 2007|
|Kamen Rider Den-O|
|< Ep 11||Run Taros!
|Ep 13 >|
|Aired with GekiRanger Training 09|
Air date: April 15, 2007
Important things that happened
- Kensaku explains the reason of abandoning his daughter and his contract with Ivy Imagin.
- DenLiner follows Ivy Imagin back to the past. But instead of fighting, K-Ryoutarou chases Kasumi who had just left home, telling her to believe in her father.
- Owner banishes Kintaros from DenLiner because he aided Ivy Imagin and changed the flow of time by interfering of what actually happened in the past.
- DenLiner stops at the time just before Ryoutarou met Kasumi for the first time. They witness that instead of chasing out to find Ryoutarou, Kasumi raced out to find her father instead and she makes up with him.
- Because of this, Kasumi never met Ryoutarou, Kensaku never made the wish and Ivy Imagin never appeared. Kintaros did not aid the Imagin nor changed the flow of time.
- Kintaros is allowed to continue staying on DenLiner, but Owner warns him to never do that again.
- Ivy Imagin (アイビーイマジン)
- Voiced by: Keiichi Sonobe
- Legend: Jack and the Beanstalk (ジャックと豆の木)
- Contract holder: Kobayashi Kensaku
- Contract Wish: Wants to see Kasumi.
- Way to fulfill: Ruin Kasumi's career, so she won't go to Paris and stay in Japan.
Contract holder's Memory
- November 8, 2006
- The production manager was passionate about making Kasumi a star, but Kasumi wanted to quit modeling so she could stay with her father and help out. In order to make Kasumi's dream of becoming a model come true, Kensaku drove Kasumi from the house and cut his relation with her. Since then, with Manager Otsuki's help, he had been supporting his daughter from the shadows by presenting her kasumisou flowers.
- Den-O's intervention
- Kasumi remembered K-Ryoutarou's words from 2006 of telling to believe in her father. So instead of hating her father all this time, she continue to believe and finally confirms that the "kasumisou" person is her father.
- Kobayashi Kasumi - Ono Asuka → 小林カスミ - 小野明日香
- Kobayashi Kensaku - Ikeda Narushi → 小林謙作 - 池田成志
- Ootsuki Minoru - Shirai Keita → 大槻 実 - 白井圭太
- Hotel staff - 倉門勇次
- Ivy Imagin - Keiichi Sonobe → アイビーイマジン - 園部啓一
- The episode title is a reference to Run, Melos! a "widely read classic in Japanese schools". It's probably here because there's a train named after it, Tsugaru 21 Series Hashire Melos-gou (mentioned on Toqger Station 10's train section).
- Airi serves Ryoutarou garlic lemonade.
- Kintaros blows his nose in Ryoutarou's handkerchief.
- Kasumi's interview in the hotel happens exactly the same as the beginning of episode 11, but instead of finding Ryoutarou, she finds her father Kensaku.
- Momotaros didn't get to transform in this episode.