Air date: July 1, 2001
Important things that happened
- G3 upgrades into G3-X
- In the intense battle, Gills violently destroy the G3 suit; Agito recongizes Hikawa is the man fighting as G3 when the G3 mask breaks open. Hikawa barely survives when Agito fights back to cover the escape.
- Hikawa feels guilty for not being able to fight against Gills with his full effort which led to the destruction of the G3 suit. Ozawa does not blame him and suggests it is time for G3 to improvise in order to counter greater threats.
- G3-X and V1 System
- Ozawa proposes to the police official about her project on G3-X. Coincidentally, Houjou assembles a team of people to develop his Anti-Unknown System, V1 System; V represents victory. The head of the project is Professor Takamura Kousuke who teaches at Jouhoku University.
- Ozawa goes to Jouhoku University to ask Takamura's advice on the G3-X design. However, Takamura turns her down due to her arrogance. He recalls Ozawa often thought she's better than anyone else when she was a student in his seminars. Takamura describes her being the same as she used to be to which she thinks her G3-X is far superior to the V1 System. Eventually, Ozawa is left alone to continue making the G3-X.
- Hikawa tests G3-X through the simulation. Afterwards, he undergoes severe stress and eventually collapses.
- Ryou and Shouichi
- Ryou wants revenge on Agito for killing Aki because she was the only one who knows the truth about his father's sudden death. With Aki being dead, Ryou is left completely clueless.
- Shouichi feels very upset after Aki was killed by the Unknowns. He ends up meeting Ozawa at Jouhoku University after bringing textbooks to Professor Misugi. Ozawa treats Shouichi yakiniku to cheer him up.
TV Asahi site
- Apis Wespa (アピス・ウェスパ)
- Apis Mellitus (アピス・メリトゥス)
List of Guests in Agito
- Takamura is a professor at Jouhoku University, the same university where Professor Misugi currently teaches his course and Ryou once was a student.
- Fujita Touko (Ozawa) likes yakiniku, various yakiniku places become landmarks in the Agito series.
- While working on the G3-X blueprints, Ozawa has hiccup. This might be from the draft beer she repeatedly ordered or from Omuro calling her a genius when he sees the G3-X design layout.
- G3-X is seen in this episode (and even fights), but only in simulation. From the screen, the max capacity for bullets of GM-01 is 99 bullets.
- 00:12 - change "You bastard!" into "Aki-san!".
Kamen Rider Agito 22 Transcript
note: site below is no longer accessible.