Important things that happened
- Height: 201.0cm
- Weight: 101.0kg
- Abilities: Wields a big sword
- Nintendo Switch Yoshi's Craft World
- After the opening credits, Kaitou introduces himself to the main characters the same way he did on Decade Ep 10, which is cooking breakfast.
- Like Tsukasa's DecaDriver, Kaitou's DiEnd Driver gets an upgrade. He has new a set of Kamen Ride, Form Ride, Attack Ride, Final Form Ride, and Final Attack Ride cards which possess the abilities of W to Build secondary Riders. The Attack Ride: Invisible card is changed into Neo Invisible. The Driver physically doesn't change much except recoloring, but also includes the name "DIEND" underneath the DiEnd logo.
- Another Blade is unique in a few ways. First, she's the first female host of an Another Rider. Second, she has 2019 written on her instead of 2004 when Blade was active. Also, normal Blade is able to co-exist with Another Blade, but it's not clear if there's a consistent rule about this or just bad writing.
- On the substitute dummy that falls down, the face is written with the hiragana for "shinobi".
- The title for next week's episode flips the date and title order. Up to this point, it's always been the title and then the year.
- Blade recently celebrated its 15th anniversary since its first airing, so this special takes place on Blade's 15th anniversary.
- Amane appears to be still working at her mother's restaurant, Jacaranda. The home base for most of the heroes in the original Blade series.
- In a photo, we see Amane's mother, although her actress doesn't appear in this episode.
- Before the opening, we pan over some photos before zooming in on Chalice's 2 of Hearts Spirit Card while a certain sound effect plays. This scenario is a direct homage to the way every episode of Blade starts, and it uses the exact same sound effect.
- Another Blade attacks photo studios to search for Hajime, because he works as a photographer. He's shown still working on his photographs before the opening.
- When Hajime appears, he's wearing his long trench coat that he wore throughout the original series.
- Because of his loss of humanity at the end of the series, Kenzaki goes on the run. From his tattered clothes, he has apparently had a rough time.
- Blade's suit appears to have a few differences since its original showing. It appears that the transparent part of Blade's mask has yellowed and it looks like the crew weren't able to find the right color for the undergarb, so Blade's stunt actor is wearing something purple underneath the armor, which shows at his belly.
Kamen Rider Zi-O 29 Transcript