Kamen Rider Decade 12
Jump to navigation Jump to search
Reunion Project Agito
|Kamen Rider Decade episode|
|Original air date||April 12, 2009|
|Kamen Rider Decade|
|< Ep 11||Reunion Project Agito
|Ep 13 >|
|Aired with Shinkenger Act 09|
Air date: April 12, 2009
Important things that happened
Setting: Agito's World
- Yuusuke sees Yashiro as the Yashiro he knew in his Kuuga's World. He leaves the Hikari Studio and joins the G3 unit for her.
- Tsukasa delivers a letter addressed to a man, Ashikawa Shouichi.
- Shouichi transforms into Exceed Gills. Tsukasa thinks of him as a Rider and helps him out. Contrary, others think Shouichi as a villain because Gills is not the complete Agito yet.
- Me-Bajisu-Ba (メ･バヂス･バ)
- Zu-Mebio-Da (ズ･メビオ･ダ)
- Me-Ginoga-De (メ･ギノガ･デ)
- Formica Pedes (フォルミカ・ペデス)
- Also known as Ant Lord (アントロード).
Please click アギトの世界 in the link above.
- Yashiro Touko - Sato Hiroko (double role) → 八代淘子 - 佐藤寛子
- Ashikawa Shouichi / Kamen Rider Exceed Gills - Yamanaka Sou → 芦河ショウイチ / 仮面ライダーエクシードギルス - 山中 聡
- G3 Unit Detective - Takeno Isao → G3ユニットの刑事 - 武野功雄
- Anti-Unknown Group Young Cop / First Kamen Rider G3-X - Kurihara Kouhei → 未確認対策班の若い警察官 / 仮面ライダーG3-X (初代) - 栗原功平
- Tsukasa teases Yuusuke that Kuuga is not needed as G3-X is very reliable. That's because the G3 System is based on Kuuga.
- The episode pokes fun at the continuity debate on whether Agito and Kuuga are in the same universe. The episode explains that while Agito's world is very similar to Kuuga's, they're separate worlds.
- Ashikawa Shouichi is a fitting name considering he's a combination of the three main characters in Agito. Ashihara Ryou, Hikawa Makoto, and Tsugami Shouichi.
- Yashiro Touko is probably named that because the actress for Ozawa Sumiko was Fujita Touko. She's the Agito (Ozawa Sumiko) version of Yashiro Ai from Kuuga World.
- 03:54 should be "Linto" instead of "Rinto".
- 04:42 should be "This person can't be...".