Kamen Rider Agito 02
Jump to navigation Jump to search
The Blue Storm
|Kamen Rider Agito episode|
|Original air date||February 4, 2001|
|Kamen Rider Agito|
|< Ep 01||The Blue Storm
|Ep 03 >|
|Aired with TimeRanger Case File 50|
Air date: February 4, 2001
Important things that happened
- The police concluded that the leopard-like monster was not an "Unidentified Lifeform", instead it is considered as a new type of enemy. It is decided to name these new enemies as the Unknowns.
- When Professor Misugi demonstrates a thought experiment to his student, Mana has a strange ability of being able to name a face-down trump card.
- Hikawa discovered a distorted photo at the site where he was supposed to meet Saeki Yasue until she was killed by the Unknown. The mountain in the photo is known as Buzen Peak. Hikawa tries to investigate the location, but a local store owner tells him that the mountain was leveled ten years ago for urban development.
- Mikumo Sakiko - Takizawa Ryouko → 三雲咲子 - 滝沢涼子
- Kouno Kouji - Taguchi Kazumasa → 河野浩司 - 田口主将
- Ryoya Koichi (Swimming Coach) - Kotou Hiroyuki → 両野耕一 - 後藤ひろゆき
- Okada - Kondou Kouen → 岡田 - 近藤公園
- Shujiguchi Minako (twin sister) - Washo Kozue → 関口美奈子、その姉 - 和所こづえ
- Ryou's Doctor - Koshimura Kouichi → 涼の担当医 - 越村公一
- Hikawa's Doctor - Shirayama Teruhiko → 氷川を検査した医師 - 白山照彦
- Police Official - Kazi Kentarou → 警視庁幹部 - 加地健太郎
- Police Official - Kanou Ken → 警視庁幹部 - 狩野 謙
- Police Official - Kanno Tatsuya → 警視庁幹部 - 菅野達也
- 大久保 運 Ookubo Hakobu
- 岡 健治
- Pantheras Albus/Tristis - Yamanoi Jin → パンテラス・アルビュス、パンテラス・トリスティス - 山野井仁
- The "Number 4" and "Unidentified Lifeforms" mentioned in this episode are referring to Kamen Rider Kuuga and the Grongi in that series.
- When Hikawa reports to the police officials about his battle against the Unknown, he mentions G3's weapons would have killed the monster in one shot. This means G3 was designed to effectively fight against the Grongi should they ever return.
- Sometimes Hikawa wears police uniform when he is in Police HQ. The Guard Chaser's grip can be seen attached to the belt of his police uniform.
- A mysterious light glows in the bodies of both Shouichi and Ryou when they experience sudden pain.
- One of Misugi's students is studying Abraham Maslow, a psychologist made famous for creating a theory on the hierarchy of needs.
note: site below is no longer accessible.
- Toei site (story)