Air date: July 15, 2001
Important things that happened
- Following the incident at the maneuver, the police officials demand an explanation of what had happened. Houjou takes the chance by saying both Hikawa and G3-X were at fault, so that V1 System can replace the G3 Unit to fight the Unknowns.
- Ozawa thinks thoroughly, perhaps G3-X has a flaw. She goes to Jouhoku University to ask Takamura why G3-X went wrong, only to find out that he's already investigating her G3-X design. Takamura acknowledges G3-X is indeed powerful, he is impressed by her talent to make such amazing invention. He tells Ozawa choosing Hikawa to equip the G3-X was the actual problem that led to the V1 System destroyed.
- Hikawa blames himself for being too persistent in making Ozawa to give him another chance to go through the maneuver as G3-X. He personally approaches Shouichi to try the suit in order to prove G3-X has no problem and he believes Ozawa merely covers his actions by identifying the flaw. Hikawa and Shouichi board on the G-Trailer and deploy to the battle site immediately without Ozawa knowing, she has a meeting with the police officials with the intention to drop her support for the G3-X.
TV Asahi site
- Potamotrygon Kukurus (ポタモトリゴン・ククルス)
- Voiced by: Shiono Katsumi (塩野勝美)
- Stingray Lord スティングレイロード
- Potamotrygon is part of the scientific name for stingrays.
List of Guests in Agito
- At the crime scene, Kouno comments Houjou can be impetuous at times. He convinces Houjou that someday he can be a good cop too if he can be more patient to certain things such as the V1/G3-X competition. Suddenly, he confuses G3-X and V1 System as A3 and B whatever. Houjou pettily comments that Kouno eats too much ramen, resulting he has gotten fat lately.
- Hikawa personally approaches Shouichi to try the G3-X suit; he tells Shouichi that he failed to try the suit. Shouichi remembers G3-X attacked him with the GX-05 while he was Agito. He asks Hikawa why he did that after all he saved him many times. Hikawa doesn't understand what Shouichi means because he doesn't know the fact that Shouichi is Agito.
- G3-X uses an auto-fit function to contract to fit Shouichi's smaller frame, however it requires operators to activate the function through the G-Trailer computer.
- The opening is altered slightly to include a shot of G3-X, but G3 is still in the opening during the racing scenes.
Kamen Rider Agito 24 Transcript
note: site below is no longer accessible.