Kamen Rider Decade 19
Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Kamen Rider Decade episode|
|Original air date||May 31, 2009|
|Kamen Rider Decade|
|< Ep 18||Journey's End
|Ep 20 >|
|Aired with Shinkenger Act 16|
Air date: May 31, 2009
Important things that happened
Setting: Hibiki's World
- Hibiki reveals that he transformed into Gyuuki because he became too obsessed in defeating opponents during his past trainings.
- Hibiki accepts Asumu for having the right heart to become an Oni. He wants the boy to kill him, so that Asumu inherits his soul and will when he becomes an Oni.
- Narutaki continues to warn Natsumi about Decade's journey will result in a tragedy and that she is the only person to prevent it from happening.
- With Ibuki and Zanki stepping down from their positions, the young generation will lead Oni to a better future.
- Gyuuki (牛鬼)
- Hibiki's Makamou form after he created a strong desire to defeat opponents.
- Bakegani (バケガニ)
- Narutaki's intention to release it in order to kill Decade.
Please click 響鬼の世界 in the link above.
- Hibiki / Gyuuki - David Itou → ヒビキ / 牛鬼 - デビット伊東
- Asumu / Kamen Rider Hibiki - Koshimizu Kazuki → アスム / 仮面ライダー響鬼 - 小清水一揮
- Ibuki / Kamen Rider Ibuki - Shibue Joji → イブキ / 仮面ライダー威吹鬼 - 渋江譲二 ※Original reprising role※
- Akira / Kamen Rider Amaki - Akiyama Nana → アキラ / 仮面ライダー天鬼 - 秋山奈々 ※Original reprising role※
- Zanki / Kamen Rider Zanki - Matsuda Kenji → ザンキ / 仮面ライダー斬鬼 - 松田賢二 ※Original reprising role※
- Todoroki / Kamen Rider Todoroki - Kawaguchi Shingo → トドロキ / 仮面ライダー轟鬼 - 川口真五 ※Original reprising role※
- Akira transforms into a Kamen Rider, which she briefly does in the original series, but is considered a failed attempt. She also gains the name Kamen Rider Amaki, being the first regular Hibiki character to gain their Oni name on screen.
- Her oni name comes from her original name, Amami Akira (天美あきら). It borrows the Ten/Heaven 天 kanji from her family name.
- Asumu becoming Hibiki is seen as an amends for the controversial ending to the TV series.
- Kaitou steals Tsukasa's line "A passing-through Kamen Rider."
- Hagino Takashi reprises his role of Ouja from Kamen Rider Ryuki (voice only).
- 14:51 (HD) - Part of the line is off screen.
- 23:30 (both) - episode title appears too late.
- 01:38 and 20:16 - 天鬼 is pronouced as Amaki and not Tenki.