Kamen Rider Agito 33
Jump to navigation Jump to search
The Enemy Appears
|Kamen Rider Agito episode|
|Original air date||September 16, 2001|
|Kamen Rider Agito|
|< Ep 32||The Enemy Appears
|Ep 34 >|
|Aired with GaoRanger Quest 30|
|Project G4 Movie >>|
Air date: September 16, 2001
Important things that happened
- The El of Water Unknown
- Masumi's evil conscience turns out to be the El of Water Unknown who controls her mind and body. Her usefulness has run its course; the Unknown completely extracts itself from her body and shows her the scenes of her killing both Tachibana Jun and Takashima Masahide before she dies.
- The El of Water controls Masumi to keep attacking Agito until the Rider reverts back to Shouichi. The physical appearance of the Unknown makes Shouichi suddenly recognize the El of Water attacked him on a ferry in a stormy weather. Shouichi runs away in panic; he loses his mood to do his daily routines. In the final battle of the episode, Shouichi defeats the Cetos Orcinus Unknown as Agito, however the El of Water reappears and claims itself once killed Agito before.
- Sawaki telling the truth to Ryou
- Sawaki introduces himself to Ryou as the man who had Mana helped him to resurrect Ryou. He explains why the Unknowns are motivated to attack humans to which he describes the Akatsuki-gou members are bearing the fate of becoming Agitos and yet people that were not on the Akatsuki-gou ferry will also become Agitos. Ryou is one of these people not on the ferry; still he mysteriously obtained the power of Gills, the imperfect form of Agito.
- There are still many people who would eventually become Agitos; Sawaki needs Ryou to stay alive to protect these people from the Unknowns. Ryou must continue fighting the Unknowns if he really wants to learn why he was chosen to become Gills.
- Houjou's investigation
- Houjou reads the profiles of two already dead Akatsuki-gou members, Tachibana and Takashima. Since the victims are not blood related, he points out Hikawa's theory on the Unknowns attacking humans and their families is basically redundant as there is a bigger mystery behind these serial attacks. Houjou thinks there might be overlooked evidences from previous cases; he suggests rechecking those cases and thinking in a different perspective to solve the puzzle. The overall connections might eventually lead to the Kazaya Nobuyuki murder case.
- Cetos Orcinus (ケトス・オルキヌス)
- Voiced by: Tsuchiya Toshihide (土屋利秀)
- Organism from the Hades Sea. 冥府の海の怪物（冥府のシャチ）
- cetos ＝ cetus：Sea life-form. 海の怪物（クジラ，イルカなど）
- orcinus：From Hades (冥府の)
- El of Water (水のエル)
- Voiced by: Yanada Kiyoyuki (梁田清之)
- Element Lord of Water
- Majima Kouji - Kotani Yoshikazu → 真島浩二 - 小谷嘉一
- Sekiya Masumi - Hiraiwa Kami → 関谷真澄 - 平岩 紙
- Kouno Kouji - Taguchi Kazumasa → 河野浩司 - 田口主将
- Sawaki Tetsuya - Ogawa Atsushi → 沢木哲也 - 小川敦史
- Mysterious Young Man - Haneo Ray → 謎の青年 - 羽緒レイ
- Shouichi turns out to be a passenger on the Akatsuki-gou ferry as he suddenly remembers the El of Water Unknown attacking him in a stormy weather. The Japanese name of the ferry can be clearly seen on the lifebuoy.
- On episode 27, Shouichi talked with Mana about him boarding on a ferry to find Sawaki, but he said he could not remember what had happened. This episode finally unveils which ferry Shouichi meant in his conversation with Mana.
- The frustrated Majima also recognizes the El of Water as the attacker on Akatsuki-gou ferry which made all the Akatsuki-gou members living their lives in panic after the trip on the ferry.
- Shouichi plays Go with Taiichi who beats him a few times since he lost his mood after seeing the physical body of the El of Water Unknown. He even doesn't want to deliver some textbooks to Professor Misugi at Jouhoku University.
- While Hikawa is still in the G3-X suit, he witnesses Gills returning to Ryou. He describes what he saw to Ozawa and Omuro; they all agree that Agito is a human after all. Ozawa says Agito might have a dark heart against humans, but Hikawa relentlessly proves to her that Agito is an ally by stepping on her foot and pushing her to the Guard Chaser until she agrees with him.
note: site below is no longer accessible.
- Toei site (story)