Kamen Rider Ryuki 46
Jump to navigation Jump to search
Tiger is a Hero
|Kamen Rider Ryuki episode|
|Original air date||December 22, 2002|
|Kamen Rider Ryuki|
|< Ep 45||Tiger is a Hero
|Ep 47 >|
|Aired with Hurricaneger Scroll 44|
Air date: December 22, 2002
Important things that happened
- Yui is haunted by the instatement of her disappearance on her upcoming birthday day.
- Toujou incinerates all of Kagawa's research notes on Mirror World, saying he lost his way to become a hero.
- Shinji is forced to make a decision of whether he wants to stop the Rider Battle or save Yui from disappearing. He eventually comes with a determination that he will fight in the Rider Battle for Yui's sake.
- Toujou sees a father and son reminding him of both Kagawa and Kagawa's son. He saves them from getting hit by a truck, but Toujou dies later and he is labeled as a hero.
- Toujou Satoru - Takatsuki Jun → 東條悟 - 高槻純
- Kitaoka Shuuichi - Odai Ryohei → 北岡秀一 - 涼平
- Yura Gorou - Yuge Tomohisa → 由良吾郎 - 弓削智久
- Asakura Takeshi - Hagino Takashi → 浅倉威 - 萩野崇
- Kanzaki Sanako - Tsunogae Kazue → 神崎沙奈子 - 角替和枝
- Asano Megumi - Morishita Chisato → 浅野めぐみ - 森下千里
- Kagawa Hideyuki - Jinbo Satoshi → 香川英行 - 神保悟志
- Sheerghosts - Shibamoto Hiroyuki → シアゴースト - 柴本浩行
- Sheerghosts - Soya Shigenori → シアゴースト - 宗矢樹頼
- 03:19 - The punctuation should be a period after "that".
- 09:33 - Missed a comma punctuation after "so".
- 10:25 - Should be only "Disappearing."
- 11:53 - The punctuation hould be a period after "right".
- 12:52 - Should be "Hey!" instead of "Wait!".
- 16:08 - The punctuation should be a period after "simple".
- 20:13 - Should be only "Yuuto."
- 21:13 - No space between "of" and "battle".
- 21:15 - No space between "of" and "it".