Kamen Rider Zi-O 26
Jump to navigation Jump to search
Geiz Revive! 2019
|Kamen Rider Zi-O episode|
|Action Director||Miyazaki Takeshi|
|Original air date||March 10, 2019|
|Fan Rating||3.67 / 5|
|Kamen Rider Zi-O|
|< Ep 25||Geiz Revive! 2019
|Ep 27 >|
|Aired with Super Sentai Saikyou Battle 04|
Important things that happened
Kamen Rider Geiz Revive
- Height: 200.0cm
- Weight: 92.0kg
- Abilities: Can transform into other Another Riders / Can see into the future
- Kakogawa Hiryuu / Another Zi-O - Sakuma Yu → 加古川飛流 / アナザージオウ - 佐久間悠
- Tokiwa Sougo (Young) - Takahashi Rui → 少年ソウゴ - 高橋琉晟
- Kakogawa Hiryuu (Young) - Komie Taiga → 少年飛流 - 込江大牙
- Hayase (Former Another Wizard) - Awashima Zuimaro → 早瀬 - 粟島瑞丸
- Zi-O Junction (Geiz Revive)
- Shin Hyakkei
- Jikuu Driver (Geiz Revive version)
- Ganbarizing Rider Time 4
- According to the bus list, Sougo's parents are named Soutarou (宗太郎) and Namie (奈美恵).
- Hiryuu's parents are Ryuuzou (流三) and Sena (瀬名). Another commonality between Hiryuu and Sougo is that both of them have a part of their dad's name in their name (Sou) for Sougo and (Ryuu) for Hiryuu.
- Normally Hiryuu means "flying dragon". But the ryuu in his name means "flow" like time or water. There's one scene that ends on a visual of a river.
- Child actor Takahashi Rui who portrays Sougo as a child, also portrayed Chihiro as a child from Kamen Rider Amazons 2. He also had a guest appearance on episode 3 of Build.