Kamen Rider W 31
Jump to navigation Jump to search
The Wind Summons B / Chase the Beast!
風が呼ぶB / 野獣追うべし
|Kamen Rider W episode|
|Original air date||April 18, 2010|
|Kamen Rider W|
|< Ep 30||The Wind Summons B / Chase the Beast!
風が呼ぶB / 野獣追うべし
|Ep 32 >|
|Aired with Goseiger Epic 10|
Air date: April 18, 2010
Important things that happened
- Bitou "Sam" Isamu gets discharged from his ten years jail time. He pays Narumi Soukichi a visit to claim a promised memento. Unfortunately, he learns the great detective’s passing from Shoutarou and Akiko.
- The beastman, Beast Dopant, is hunting for a bear. The bear is somehow related to Narumi's memento left for Bitou.
- When W engages the Beast Dopant in battle, the Rider has trouble in balancing his power.
- W cancels the transformation, but Philip sees a shadow of what appears to be W's new form before he awakes from the transformation.
- Shroud tells Philip that soon he will be using the Xtreme Memory with a real partner. However, she clarifies Shoutarou is not the man to be using the GaiaMemory's power together.
- Memory Owner: Arima "Maru" Maruo (有馬丸男)
- Played by: Katsuya (勝矢)
- Height: 235cm
- Weight: 210kg
- A Dopant with good endurance to block and heal from any attacks.
- Bitou "Sam" Isamu - Ozawa Kazuyoshi → 尾藤 勇 - 小沢和義
- Arima "Bell" Suzuko - Gi Ryoko → 有馬鈴子 - 魏 涼子
- Arima "Maru" Maruo - Katsuya → 有馬丸男 - 勝矢
- Narumi Soukichi - Kikkawa Koji → 鳴海荘吉 - 吉川晃司
- Isaka Shinkurou - Dan Tomoyuki → 井坂深紅郎 - 檀 臣幸
- Watcherman - Nasubi → ウォッチャマン - なすび
- Shroud - Kouda Naoko → シュラウド - 幸田直子
- FangJoker = Fang Strizer
- Bell's nickname comes from Suzuko. Suzu is Japanese for "bell".
- Isamu is a very macho guy, so it makes sense that Isamu means "courage" in Japanese. His nickname Sam comes from its similarities to Isamu.
- Katsuya portrayed Tadoroko's little brother on Kamen Rider Kabuto episode 30.
- Bell is played by Gi Ryoko who was the wife of Isaka Shinkurou's actor, Dan Tomoyuki, until his death in 2013.
- 05:15 - is it better to have "this place hasn't changed" instead of "this part hasn't changed"?
- 10:44 - the W logo is too high.